Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pekanbaru airport (Indonesia) / ICAO WIBB/ IATA PKU
Pekanbaru airport (Indonesia) is located close to Pekanbaru-Sumatra Island, Rumahtinggi at 1 mile↑, Pekanbaru at 5 mile↑, Minas at 20 mile, Balaipungut at 42 mile↑, Tanjungpati at 68 mile↑, Tanjunggadang at 72 mile↑, Payakumbuh at 73 mile↑, Guguk at 74 mile↑, Tanjung Mas at 81 mile↑, Kumanis at 82 mile↑,
Elevation : 31 m = 102 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2243 m = 7359 ft
aerial view of Pekanbaru
METAR for Pekanbaru airport - WIBB
WIBB 140130Z 17010KT 8000 FEW014 29/22 Q1008 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Pekanbaru Airport (Indonesia)
METAR issued by WIBB on Thursday 14th of October 2021 at 01:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 93 hours and -4319 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1400 ft = 430 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Pekanbaru airport - WIBB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Malacca airport (WMKM) at 220 km↑
nearest airports to Pekanbaru
- for Pasir Pangaraan airport (WIDE) at 79 mile↑
- for Bengkalis Sungai Pakning airport (WIBS) at 79 mile↑
- for Dumai airport (WIBD) at 79 mile↑
- for Rengat airport (WIPR) at 83 mile↑
- for Minangkabau International airport (WIPT) at 109 mile↑
- for Padang airport (WIMG) at 119 mile↑
- for Bungo Tebo airport (WIPI) at 120 mile↑
- for Malacca airport (WMKM) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)