Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Kuantan airport (Malaysia) / ICAO WMKD/ IATA KUA
Kuantan airport (Malaysia) is located close to Kuantan, Kampung Batu Lapan Tiga Suku at 1 mile↑, Kuantan at 8 mile↑, Telok Baharu at 9 mile↑, Pekan at 24 mile↑, Maran at 33 mile↑, Cukai at 36 mile↑, Pahang at 37 mile↑, Kertih at 54 mile↑, Api Rokok at 56 mile↑, Perkampungan Kertih Lima at 56 mile↑, Temerluh at 59 mile↑, Jerantut at 59 mile↑,
Elevation : 18 m = 59 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2804 m = 9199 ft
aerial view of Kuantan
METAR for Kuantan airport - WMKD
WMKD 161200Z VRB02KT 9000 FEW025 26/23 Q1009 RETS NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Kuantan Airport (Malaysia)
METAR issued by WMKD on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 171 hours and -10041 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m.
recently thunderstorm no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Kuantan airport - WMKD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kerteh airport (WMKE) at 88 km↑
nearest airports to Kuantan
- for Kerteh airport (WMKE) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Temerloh airport (WMBE) at 61 mile↑
- for Sungai Tiang airport (WMAN) at 68 mile↑
- for Dungun airport (WMAG) at 71 mile↑
- for Bahau airport (WMAA) at 86 mile↑
- for Benta airport (WMAC) at 87 mile↑
- for Segamat airport (WMAZ) at 92 mile↑
- for Bentong airport (WMAD) at 93 mile↑
- for Pulua Tioman airport (WMBT) at 93 mile↑
- for Labis airport (WMAQ) at 96 mile↑
- for Mersing airport (WMAU) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kuala Trengganu airport (WMKN) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Simpang airport (WMKF) at 114 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Kluang airport (WMAP) at 120 mile↑
- for Subang Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah airport (WMSA) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Malacca airport (WMKM) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Muar airport (WMAV) at 125 mile↑
- for Kuala Lumpar airport (WMKK) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batu Pahat airport (WMAB) at 134 mile↑
- for Bidor airport (WMAE) at 135 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)