Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wuxi airport (China) / ICAO ZSWX/ IATA WUX
Wuxi airport (China) is located close to Wuxi, Tongan at 9 mile↑, Xushuguan at 9 mile↑, Wuxi at 10 mile↑, Yangjian at 12 mile↑, Weitang at 13 mile↑, Qianqiao at 14 mile↑, Fengqiao at 14 mile↑, Xinzhuang at 16 mile↑, Yanqiao at 16 mile↑, Taiping at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
aerial view of Wuxi
METAR for Wuxi airport - ZSWX
METAR ZSWX 212200Z 25001MPS CAVOK 22/21 Q1010 NOSIG=
Decoded METAR for Wuxi Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZSWX on Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 148 hours and -8614 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 250°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Wuxi airport - ZSWX
ZSWX 212101Z 2200/2224 22004MPS 6000 NSC TX31/2206Z TN21/2221Z=
Decoded TAF for Wuxi Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZSWX on Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 21:01 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 5 hours and 25 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Thursday 23rd of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2200/2224 22004MPS 6000 NSC TX31/2206Z TN21/2221Z
Wind 8 kt = 14 km/h, direction is 220°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
nearest airports to Wuxi
- for Suzhou Guangfu airport (ZSSZ) at 16 mile↑
- for Changzhou Benniu airport (ZSCG) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rugao Air Base airport (ZSRG) at 53 mile↑
- for Shanghai Hongqiao airport (ZSSS) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shanghai Longhua airport (ZSSL) at 65 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Yangzhou Taizhou airport (ZSYA) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shanghai Pudong airport (ZSPD) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hangzhou airport (ZSHC) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)