Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yiwu airport (China) / ICAO ZSYW/ IATA YIW
Yiwu airport (China) is located close to Yiwu, Yiwu at 3 mile↑, Choujiang at 4 mile↑, Dachen at 9 mile↑, Puyang at 12 mile↑, Jiangbei at 12 mile↑, Dongyang at 13 mile↑, Huaxi at 13 mile↑, Wuning at 13 mile↑, Huangtianfan at 14 mile↑, Chian at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 80 m = 262 ft
aerial view of Yiwu
METAR for Yiwu airport - ZSYW
No METAR for Yiwu airport, but aviation weather is available at for Hangzhou airport (ZSHC) at 106 km↑
TAF for Yiwu airport - ZSYW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hangzhou airport (ZSHC) at 106 km↑
NOTAM for Yiwu Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Localizer (ILS) / valid from Wednesday 30th of December 2020 at 06:57
A) ZSYW B) 2012300657 C) PERM
E) ILS CATI LOC02 LIMITATION CHANGED TO:
1. BEYOND 12.7NM OF FRONT COURSE U/S.
2. BEYOND 020DEG RIGHTSIDE OF FRONT COURSE U/S.
CREATED: 30 Dec 2020 07:07:00
nearest airports to Yiwu
- for Hangzhou airport (ZSHC) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quzhou airport (ZSJU) at 73 mile↑
- for Ninbo airport (ZSNB) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Huangyan Luqiao airport (ZSLQ) at 100 mile↑
- for Tunxi International airport (ZSTX) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wenzhou Longwan International airport (ZSWZ) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Suzhou Guangfu airport (ZSSZ) at 134 mile↑
- for Shanghai Hongqiao airport (ZSSS) at 150 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)