Station de montagne Areches Beaufort
-> station de ski
Located in the heart of Savoie Mont Blanc in the Beaufortain, between 750 and 2700 m altitude, the resort village of Arêches Beaufort offers unspoiled setting to enjoy a holiday exceptional.
Of forests to pastures through dams and countless mountain lakes, Arêches Beaufort offers sport experiences, greedy, and unforgettable discoveries.
Experience the sport:
Effortless access to the summits and exceptional panorama of the region!
Two ski lifts open two days a week allow contemplative, hikers, mountain bikers ascending to higher pastures. Upon arrival of the Grand Mont chairlift Thursday and Sunday, and Tuesday Piapolay, many events and activities are offered.
Arêches Beaufort is a prime destination for mountain biking: more than 20 courses of 3 to 27km open to beginners and athletes across the meadows and through the pine trees, on gentle slopes and descents involved.
Dare Roc Via Ferrata of the Wind, it reserves in 2000 m of adventure and a secure environment with rocks and through meadows and reveals breathtaking panoramic views over the dam Roselend, Vanoise, Gran Paradiso and Mont-Blanc ...
For the less experienced, to enjoy the tree trail Marcot: routes of all levels for the whole family!
Rejuvenate! Fishing is passionately in the many streams and mountain lakes such Roselend or St. Guerin.
Also you can practice a technical whitewater such as canyoning, which provided its share of thrills and surprises! Not forgetting the little moment of relaxation at the pool in Beaufort.
Discover heritage Arêches-Beaufort, part of the Pays d'Art et d'Histoire des Hautes Vallées of Savoie. A flourishing nature, three dams, two churches with their baroque altars, 20 chapels spread over the hamlets of the commune, a variety of traditional chalets, ovens and washing ... This natural, human, architectural and industrial invites everyone to live in a parenthesis time.
Immersion in the traditions of warranty ... The mountain villages, valleys and meadows bear witness to the past and current agricultural activity around the Beaufort cheese.
- Nearest hotels
- Station de montagne Les Saisies in 5 mi↑
- Station de montagne Crest-Voland / Cohennoz in 8 mi↑
- Station de montagne Notre Dame de Bellecombe in 9 mi↑
- Station de montagne Val d'Arly Flumet/St Nicolas la Chapelle in 10 mi↑
- Station de montagne Praz sur Arly in 11 mi
- Station de montagne La Plagne Montalbert in 11 mi↑
- Station de montagne Megève in 11 mi↑
- Station de montagne Montchavin La Plagne in 12 mi↑
- Station de montagne Les Contamines / Hauteluce in 12 mi↑
- Station de montagne Val d'Arly / La Giettaz in 13 mi↑
- Station de montagne Les Arcs in 13 mi↑
- Station de montagne Peisey-Vallandry in 13 mi↑
- Station de montagne La Plagne in 13 mi↑
- Station de montagne La Rosière / Espace San Bernardo in 14 mi↑
- Station de montagne Les Portes Du Mont-blanc in 15 mi↑
- Station de montagne Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc in 16 mi↑
- for Megeve airport in 10 mi↑
- for Albertville airport in 12 mi↑