Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chetwynd airport (Canada) / OACI CYCQ/ IATA YCQ
Chetwynd is located close to Chetwynd, Chetwynd at 1 mile↑, Moberly Lake at 11 mile↑, Groundbirch at 28 mile↑, Sunset Prairie at 35 mile↑, Taylor at 49 mile↑, Charlie Lake at 49 mile↑, Fort St. John at 49 mile↑, Baldonnel at 51 mile↑, Two Rivers at 54 mile↑, Dawson Creek at 54 mile↑,
Elevation : 610 m = 2001 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1367 m = 4484 ft
aerial view of Chetwynd
METAR for Chetwynd airport - CYCQ
CYCQ 220100Z 23007KT 200V260 35SM FEW050 SCT100 SCT120 BKN200 28/08 A2968 RMK CU2AC1AS1CS1 CONTRAIL NE-E DIST FU W LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 221300Z SLP052 DENSITY ALT 4200FT
Decoded METAR for Chetwynd Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCQ on Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 20 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 56 km = 35 sm.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 28% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 mb = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m. scattered clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m. broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
Remarks : CU2AC1AS1CS1 CONTrain IL NE light E DIST smoke W LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 221300Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=052 DENSITY ALT 4200FT
TAF for Chetwynd airport - CYCQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 82 km↑
NOTAM for Chetwynd Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Meteorological service / valid from Thursday 17th of June 2021 at 18:26 to Friday 10th of September 2021 at 19:00
A) CYCQ B) 2106171826 C) 2109101900 EST
E) AUTO WX SYSTEM (AUTO) VOICE GENERATOR 128.55MHZ U/S
CREATED: 17 Jun 2021 18:26:00
nearest airports to Chetwynd
- for Hudsons Hope airport (CYNH) at 28 mile↑
- for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dawson Creek airport (CYDQ) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mackenzie airport (CYZY) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Prairie airport (CYQU) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince George airport (CYXS) at 131 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort St James Perison airport (CYJM) at 137 mile↑
- for Peace River airport (CYPE) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)