Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Princeton airport (Canada) / OACI CYDC
Princeton is located close to Town of Princeton, Princeton at 1 mile↑, Copper Mountain at 10 mile↑, Tulameen at 12 mile↑, Hedley at 21 mile↑, Keremeos at 36 mile↑, Othello at 38 mile↑, Summerland at 39 mile↑, Peachland at 40 mile↑, Penticton at 42 mile↑, Yale at 42 mile↑,
Elevation : 700 m = 2297 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1198 m = 3932 ft
aerial view of Princeton
METAR for Princeton airport - CYDC
CYDC 072000Z 28011G16KT 210V320 25SM BKN062 BKN250 12/M05 A3003 RMK CU6CI1 SLP176 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
Decoded METAR for Princeton Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDC on Friday 7th of May 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 42 days and 12 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 40 km = 25 sm.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 30% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : broken at 6200 ft = 1890 m. broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : CU6CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=176 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
TAF for Princeton airport - CYDC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Penticton airport (CYYF) at 66 km↑
NOTAM for Princeton Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Air/ground facility / valid from Friday 12th of March 2021 at 22:39 to Monday 31st of May 2021 at 23:59
A) CYDC B) 2103122239 C) 2105302359 EST
E) PACIFIC RDO REMOTE COM OUTLET (RCO)
126.7MHZ AT PRINCETON U/S
CREATED: 12 Mar 2021 22:39:00
nearest airports to Princeton
- for Penticton airport (CYYF) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hope airport (CYHE) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kelowna airport (CYLW) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chilliwack airport (CYCW) at 68 mile↑
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) at 75 mile↑
- for Omak airport (KOMK) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)