Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Armstrong airport (Canada) / OACI CYYW/ IATA YYW
Armstrong is located close to Armstrong, Armstrong Station at 6 miles, Macdiarmid at 69 miles, Savant Lake at 79 miles, Osnaburgh House at 83 miles, Rat Rapids at 85 miles, Nipigon at 93 miles, Geraldton at 95 miles, Jonesville at 96 miles, Fort Hope at 97 miles, Pickle Lake at 99 miles,
METAR for Armstrong airport - CYYW
CYYW 111300Z AUTO 35004KT 310V050 9SM OVC015 M08/M10 A3016 RMK SLP239
Decoded METAR for Armstrong Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYW on Friday 11th of December 2020 at 13:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 85 days and 16 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -8 °C = 18 °F and dew point is -10 °C = 14 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=239
TAF for Armstrong airport - CYYW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Geraldton airport (CYGQ) at 152 km↑
NOTAM for Armstrong Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Armstrong
- for Geraldton airport (CYGQ) at 94 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) at 98 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakina airport (CYQN) at 98 miles↑
- for Fort Hope airport (CYFH) at 98 miles↑
- for Sioux Lookout airport (CYXL) at 133 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Thunder Bay airport (CYQT) at 134 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Lansdowne House airport (CYLH) at 138 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ignace Muni airport (CZUC) at 138 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)