Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Qued Guemar airport (Algeria) / ICAO DAUO/ IATA ELU
El Qued Guemar is located close to Guemar, Dmita at 1 mile↑, Guemar at 3 mile↑, Reguiba at 6 mile↑, El Gourarir Zaouiet at 8 mile↑, Debila at 10 mile↑, El Oued at 12 mile↑, Robbah at 18 mile↑, Wilaya d’ El Oued at 36 mile↑, Sidi Amrane at 44 mile↑, Djamaa at 45 mile↑,
Elevation : 62 m = 203 ft
- runway 13/31 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2000 m = 6562 ft
aerial view of El Qued Guemar
METAR for El Qued Guemar airport - DAUO
DAUO 051300Z 10004KT 350V150 8000 NSC 45/06 Q1010
Decoded METAR for El Qued Guemar Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUO on Monday 5th of July 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 15 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 45 °C = 113 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 10% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 100°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for El Qued Guemar airport - DAUO
DAUO 051100Z 0512/0521 12010KT 6000 NSC PROB30 0512/0515 4000 HZ
Decoded TAF for El Qued Guemar Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUO on Monday 5th of July 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 20 days and 2 hours and 15 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 5th of July 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 5th of July 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
0512/0521 12010KT 6000 NSC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
probability of 30% to have from Monday 5th of July 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 5th of July 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
PROB30 0512/0515 4000 HZ
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
NOTAM for El Qued Guemar Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Saturday 12th of June 2021 at 06:35 to Tuesday 13th of July 2021 at 08:00
A) DAUO B) 2106120635 C) 2107130800 EST
E) NDB 'ELO' FREQ 358 KHZ OPR WO AUX SUPPLY
CREATED: 12 Jun 2021 06:35:00
nearest airports to El Qued Guemar
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 132 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gafsa airport (DTTF) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouargla airport (DAUU) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tebessa airport (DABS) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)