Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Qued Guemar airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUO/ IATA ELU
El Qued Guemar is located close to Guemar, Dmita at 1 mile, Guemar at 3 mile, Reguiba at 6 mile, El Gourarir Zaouiet at 8 mile, Debila at 10 mile, El Oued at 12 mile, Robbah at 18 mile, Wilaya d’ El Oued at 36 mile, Sidi Amrane at 44 mile, Djamaa at 45 mile,
METAR for El Qued Guemar airport - DAUO
DAUO 060500Z 11012G23KT 080V150 6000 FEW040 SCT100 20/14 Q1013
Decoded METAR for El Qued Guemar Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUO on Thursday 6th of May 2021 at 05:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m. scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
TAF for El Qued Guemar airport - DAUO
DAUO 060200Z 0603/0612 04010KT 8000 SCT040 PROB30 TEMPO 0603/0606 4000 HZ FEW033CB
Decoded TAF for El Qued Guemar Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUO on Thursday 6th of May 2021 at 02:00 UTC, issued 5 hours and 16 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 6th of May 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Thursday 6th of May 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
0603/0612 04010KT 8000 SCT040
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Thursday 6th of May 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Thursday 6th of May 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0603/0606 4000 HZ FEW033CB
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 3300 ft = 1010 m
NOTAM for El Qued Guemar Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Wednesday 14th of April 2021 at 07:26 to Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) DAUO B) 2104140726 C) 2106130800 EST
E) NDB 'ELO' FREQ 358 KHZ OPR WO AUX SUPPLY
CREATED: 14 Apr 2021 07:24:00
nearest airports to El Qued Guemar
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 132 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gafsa airport (DTTF) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouargla airport (DAUU) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tebessa airport (DABS) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)