Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC El Qued Guemar airport (Algeria) / ICAO DAUO/ IATA ELU
El Qued Guemar airport (Algeria) is located close to Guemar, Dmita at 1 mile↑, Guemar at 3 mile↑, Reguiba at 6 mile↑, El Gourarir Zaouiet at 8 mile↑, Debila at 10 mile↑, El Oued at 12 mile↑, Robbah at 18 mile↑, Sidi Amrane at 44 mile↑, Djamaa at 45 mile↑, Megarine at 46 mile↑,
Elevation : 62 m = 203 ft
- runway 13/31 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2000 m = 6562 ft
aerial view of El Qued Guemar
METAR for El Qued Guemar airport - DAUO
DAUO 291600Z 23009KT 1500 HZ NSC 14/06 Q1009
Decoded METAR for El Qued Guemar Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUO on Monday 29th of November 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 201 hours and -11515 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 230°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for El Qued Guemar airport - DAUO
DAUO 291400Z 2915/2924 24015KT 1500 HZ NSC BECMG 2916/2918 3000 BECMG 2919/2922 6000 NSW
Decoded TAF for El Qued Guemar Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUO on Monday 29th of November 2021 at 14:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 8 days and 11 hours and 5 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 29th of November 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Monday 29th of November 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
2915/2924 24015KT 1500 HZ NSC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
becoming from Monday 29th of November 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 29th of November 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2916/2918 3000
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
becoming from Monday 29th of November 2021 à 22:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2919/2922 6000 NSW
no significant weather
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
nearest airports to El Qued Guemar
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 132 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gafsa airport (DTTF) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouargla airport (DAUU) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tebessa airport (DABS) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)