Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sokode airport (Togo) / ICAO DXSK
Sokode airport (Togo) is located close to Sokodé, Sokode at 2 mile↑, Tchamba at 18 mile↑, Bafilo at 26 mile↑, Bouvolem at 28 mile↑, Bassar at 31 mile↑, Sotouboua at 32 mile↑, Bassila at 35 mile↑, Kara at 39 mile↑, Kara at 49 mile↑, Kouka at 53 mile↑,
Elevation : 370 m = 1214 ft
aerial view of Sokode
METAR for Sokode airport - DXSK
DXSK 132100Z 00000KT 8000 FEW013 SCT120 BKN260 24/23 Q////
Decoded METAR for Sokode Airport (Togo)
METAR issued by DXSK on Friday 13th of August 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 74 days and 1792 hours and -106541 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m. scattered clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m. broken at 26000 ft = 7920 m.
Qinability to measure cloud height/,
TAF for Sokode airport - DXSK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) at 86 km↑
nearest airports to Sokode
- for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Djougou airport (DBBD) at 58 mile↑
- for Anie Kolokope airport (DXKP) at 83 mile↑
- for Yendi airport (DGLY) at 84 mile↑
- for Natitinou airport (DBBN) at 97 mile↑
- for Atakpame Akpaka airport (DXAK) at 98 mile↑
- for Parakou airport (DBBP) at 102 mile↑
- for Sansanne Mango airport (DXMG) at 106 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)