Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sokode airport (Togo) / OACI DXSK
Sokode is located close to Sokodé, Sokode at 2 mile, Tchamba at 18 mile, Bafilo at 26 mile, Bouvolem at 28 mile, Bassar at 31 mile, Sotouboua at 32 mile, Bassila at 35 mile, Kara at 39 mile, Kara at 49 mile, Kouka at 53 mile,
METAR for Sokode airport - DXSK
DXSK 140000Z 28004KT 8000 NSC 23/07 Q////
Decoded METAR for Sokode Airport (Togo)
METAR issued by DXSK on Thursday 14th of January 2021 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 99 days and 17 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 36% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 280°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Qinability to measure cloud height/,
TAF for Sokode airport - DXSK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) at 86 km↑
NOTAM for Sokode Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Sokode
- for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Djougou airport (DBBD) at 58 mile↑
- for Anie Kolokope airport (DXKP) at 83 mile↑
- for Yendi airport (DGLY) at 84 mile↑
- for Natitinou airport (DBBN) at 97 mile↑
- for Atakpame Akpaka airport (DXAK) at 98 mile↑
- for Parakou airport (DBBP) at 102 mile↑
- for Sansanne Mango airport (DXMG) at 106 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)