Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rothenburg o. d. T. airport (Germany) / ICAO EDFR
Rothenburg o. d. T. airport (Germany) is located close to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Wachsenberg at 1 mile↑, Schweinsdorf at 1 mile↑, Neusitz at 1 mile↑, Rothenburg ob der Tauber at 2 mile↑, Steinsfeld at 2 mile↑, Gebsattel at 3 mile↑, Gunzendorf at 3 mile↑, Windelsbach at 4 mile↑, Adelshofen at 4 mile↑, Schwabsroth at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 399 m = 1309 ft
- runway 03/21 : 950 m = 3117 ft
aerial view of Rothenburg o. d. T.
METAR for Rothenburg o. d. T. airport - EDFR
No METAR for Rothenburg o. d. T. airport, but aviation weather is available at for Niederstetten airport (ETHN) at 19 km↑
TAF for Rothenburg o. d. T. airport - EDFR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Niederstetten airport (ETHN) at 19 km↑
NOTAM for Rothenburg o. d. T. Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 05:00 to Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 17:26
Q) EDGG/QFALC/IV/NBO/A /000/999/4923N01013E005
A) EDFR B) 2109180500 C) 2109181726
E) AD CLSD, DUE TO EVENT.
CREATED: 23 Aug 2021 07:33:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Wachsenberg
- for Bad Windsheim airport at 11 mile↑
- for Niederstetten airport at 12 mile↑
nearest airports to Rothenburg o. d. T.
- for Bad Windsheim airport (EDQB) at 11 mile↑
- for Niederstetten airport (ETHN) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Anssbach Petersdorf airport (EDQF) at 20 mile↑
- for Ochsenfurt airport (EDGJ) at 21 mile↑
- for Neustadt Aisch airport (EDQN) at 21 mile↑
- for Giebelstadt airport (EDQG) at 21 mile↑
- for Dinkelsbuehl Sinnbronn airport (EDND) at 24 mile↑
- for Kitzingen airport (EDGY) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)