Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rothenburg o. d. T. airport (Germany) / OACI EDFR
Rothenburg o. d. T. is located close to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Wachsenberg at 1 mile, Schweinsdorf at 1 mile, Neusitz at 1 mile, Rothenburg ob der Tauber at 2 mile, Steinsfeld at 2 mile, Gebsattel at 3 mile, Gunzendorf at 3 mile, Windelsbach at 4 mile, Adelshofen at 4 mile, Schwabsroth at 4 mile,
METAR for Rothenburg o. d. T. airport - EDFR
No METAR for Rothenburg o. d. T. airport, but aviation weather is available at for Niederstetten airport (ETHN) at 19 km↑
TAF for Rothenburg o. d. T. airport - EDFR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Niederstetten airport (ETHN) at 19 km↑
NOTAM for Rothenburg o. d. T. Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 1st of March 2021 at 00:00 to Thursday 1st of April 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDGG/QFAAP/IV/NBO/A /000/999/4923N01013E005
A) EDFR B) 2103010000 C) 2103312359
E) AD PPR AT SAT, SUN, HOL.
CREATED: 16 Feb 2021 13:55:00
NOTAM Fuel availability / valid from Tuesday 11th of June 2019 at 10:32
E1448/19 NOTAMR E1438/19
Q) EDGG/QFUAU/IV/NBO/A /000/999/4923N01013E005
A) EDFR B) 1906111032 C) PERM
E) FUEL TAP FOR 'SUPER PLUS' OUT OF SERVICE AT GAS STATION.
CREATED: 11 Jun 2019 10:32:00
nearest airports to Rothenburg o. d. T.
- for Bad Windsheim airport (EDQB) at 11 mile↑
- for Niederstetten airport (ETHN) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Anssbach Petersdorf airport (EDQF) at 20 mile↑
- for Ochsenfurt airport (EDGJ) at 21 mile↑
- for Neustadt Aisch airport (EDQN) at 21 mile↑
- for Giebelstadt airport (EDQG) at 21 mile↑
- for Dinkelsbuehl Sinnbronn airport (EDND) at 24 mile↑
- for Kitzingen airport (EDGY) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)