Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hoexter-Holzminden airport (Germany) / OACI EDVI
Hoexter-Holzminden is located close to Höxter, Höxter, Stadt at 1 mile, Thonenburg at 1 mile, Hoexter at 2 mile, Bödexen at 3 mile, Stahle at 3 mile, Holzminden at 3 mile, Boffzen at 4 mile, Hohehaus at 5 mile, Furstenberg at 5 mile, Niese at 5 mile,
METAR for Hoexter-Holzminden airport - EDVI
No METAR for Hoexter-Holzminden airport, but aviation weather is available at for Kassel Calden airport (EDVK) at 43 km↑
TAF for Hoexter-Holzminden airport - EDVI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kassel Calden airport (EDVK) at 43 km↑
NOTAM for Hoexter-Holzminden Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 1st of December 2020 at 00:00 to Monday 1st of March 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDWW/QFAAP/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5148N00923E005
A) EDVI B) 2012010000 C) 2102282359
E) AD PPR.
PPR REQ VIA TEL +49 (0) 163 5744126 OR +49 (0) 5271 6999060.
CREATED: 26 Nov 2020 15:40:00
nearest airports to Hoexter-Holzminden
- for Bad Pyrmont airport (EDVW) at 12 mile↑
- for Holleberg airport (EDVL) at 14 mile↑
- for Blomberg Borkhausen airport (EDVF) at 14 mile↑
- for Ithwiesen Airfield airport (EDVT) at 16 mile↑
- for Detmold airport (EDLJ) at 22 mile↑
- for Kassel Calden airport (EDVK) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paderborn Haxterberg airport (EDLR) at 27 mile↑
- for Bad Gandersheim airport (EDVA) at 28 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)