Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Halli airport in Halli Kuorevesi Finland / ICAO EFHA IATA KEV
Halli airport (Finland) is located near Halli, Kuorevesi, Kuorevesi in 0 mi↑, Juupajoki in 9 mi↑, Maenttae in 13 mi↑, Jamsa in 13 mi↑, Jamsankoski in 13 mi↑, Mänttä-Vilppula in 13 mi↑, Vilppula in 15 mi↑, Orivesi in 19 mi↑, Kuhmoinen in 20 mi↑, Hieta in 20 mi↑, Ruovesi in 25 mi↑, Kuhmalahti in 26 mi↑,
Hotels in Halli
aerial view of Halli
Elevation : 146 m = 479 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2601 m = 8533 ft
Aviation weather for Halli airport / ICAO EFHA IATA KEV
METAR for Halli airport - EFHA
EFHA 180250Z AUTO 25005KT 230V290 4700 BR OVC003 09/09 Q0991
Decoded METAR for Halli Airport (Finland)
METAR issued by EFHA on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 02:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 368 hours and -21559 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mi.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 991 mb = 29.26 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
TAF for Halli airport - EFHA
EFHA 291124Z 2912/2915 11010KT CAVOK
Decoded TAF for Halli Airport (Finland)
TAF issued by EFHA on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 11:24 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 96 days and 7 minutes ago. A 3 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday, June 29, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday, June 29, 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
2912/2915 11010KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
Around to Halli airport
nearest airports to Halli
- for Jyvaskyla airport (EFJY) in 47 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Tampere Pirkkala airport (EFTP) in 49 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Hameenkyro airport (EFHM) in 57 mi↑
- for Lahti Vesivehmaa airport (EFLA) in 58 mi↑
- for Alavus airport (EFAL) in 62 mi↑
- for Jamijarvi airport (EFJM) in 68 mi↑
- for Pieksamaki airport (EFPK) in 77 mi↑
- for Mikkeli airport (EFMI) in 80 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Rayskala airport (EFRY) in 80 mi↑
- for Forssa airport (EFFO) in 82 mi↑
- for Hyvinkaa airport (EFHV) in 83 mi↑
- for Seinäjoki airport (EFSI) in 85 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Menkijarvi airport (EFME) in 86 mi↑
- for Selanpaa airport (EFSE) in 86 mi↑
- for Kauhajoki airport (EFKJ) in 88 mi↑
- for Kivijarvi airport (EFKV) in 88 mi↑
- for Vampula airport (EFVP) in 92 mi↑
- for Mantsala airport (EFMN) in 92 mi↑
- for Savikko airport (EFNS) in 92 mi↑
- for Viitasaari airport (EFVI) in 93 mi↑