Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Vaasa airport in Vaasa (Finland)Vaasa airport is located near Vaasa, with Bockholmsbacken in 0mi↑, Ristinummi in 3mi↑, Vasa in 4mi↑, Teeriniemi in 4mi↑, Korsholm in 5mi↑, Vaasa in 6mi↑, Österbotten in 8mi↑, Mustasaari in 9mi↑, Vähäkyrö in 10mi↑, Malax in 11mi↑, Laihia in 12mi↑, Vöyri in 16mi↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in Finland and Southernmost airports in Finland
→ See also airports in Finland
Hotels near Vaasa airport
aerial view of Vaasa airport
- ICAO code : EFVA
- IATA code : VAA
- Local code : -
Elevation : 6 m = 20ft
→ See also Highest airports in Finland and Lowest airports in Finland
- runway 16/34 : 2660m = 8727ft
→ See also Longest runways in Finland
Aviation weather for Vaasa airport EFVA VAA
METAR for Vaasa airport EFVA VAA
EFVA 240950Z AUTO 24011KT 9999 OVC003 00/M01 Q0989
Decoded METAR for Vaasa airport EFVA VAA
METAR issued by EFVA on Friday, March 24, 2023 at 09:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
Temperature is 0°C = 32°F and dew point is -1°C = 30°F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 989mb = 29.21inHg
Wind speed is 20km/h = 11kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : overcast at 300ft = 90m.
TAF for Vaasa airport EFVA VAA
EFVA 240903Z 2409/2509 20010KT 8000 -SN OVC005 TEMPO 2409/2411 2500 -FZDZSN BR BKN002 BECMG 2411/2413 29006KT BKN010 PROB30 TEMPO 2418/2422 4000 BR BKN004 BECMG 2500/2502 02010G20KT BKN015
Decoded TAF for Vaasa airport EFVA VAA
TAF issued by EFVA on Friday, March 24, 2023 at 09:03 UTC, issued 14 hours and 8 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday, March 24, 2023 à 09:00 heure TU to Friday, March 24, 2023 à 11:00 heure UTC
2409/2509 20010KT 8000 -SN OVC005
Wind 10kt = 19km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 8km = 5mi.
overcast at 500ft = 150m
temporarily from Friday, March 24, 2023 à 09:00 heure TU to Friday, March 24, 2023 à 11:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2409/2411 2500 -FZDZSN BR BKN002
Visibility is 3km = 2mi.
light freezing drizzle snow
broken at 200ft = 60m
becoming from Friday, March 24, 2023 à 13:00 heure TU to Friday, March 24, 2023 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2411/2413 29006KT BKN010
Wind 6kt = 11km/h, direction is 290°
broken at 1000ft = 300m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Friday, March 24, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday, March 24, 2023 à 22:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2418/2422 4000 BR BKN004
Visibility is 4km = 2mi.
broken at 400ft = 120m
becoming from Friday, March 24, 2023 à 02:00 heure TU to Saturday, March 25, 2023 à 09:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2500/2502 02010G20KT BKN015
Wind 10kt = 19km/h with gusts at 20kt = 37km/h, direction is 20°
broken at 1500ft = 460m
VAC for Vaasa airport - EFVA
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Vaasa airport in Vaasa (Finland)
nearest airports to Vaasa airport in Vaasa (Finland)
- Seinäjoen Central Hospital heliport (EFHS ) in 39mi↑
- Kauhava airport (EFKA KAU ) in 41mi↑
- SeinÃ¤joki airport (EFSI SJY ) in 42mi↑METAR & TAF
- Kauhajoki airport (EFKJ KHJ ) in 45mi↑
- Menkijarvi airport (EFME ) in 56mi↑
- Nummijärvi airport ( FI-0003) in 57mi↑
- Ilvesjoki UL airport (EFJI ) in 58mi↑
- Kokkola-Pietarsaari airport (EFKK KOK ) in 63mi↑METAR & TAF
- Alavus airport (EFAL ) in 67mi↑
- UmeÃ¥ airport (ESNU UME ) in 69mi↑METAR & TAF
- Sulkaharju airport (EFVT ) in 75mi↑
- Soini airport ( FI-0008) in 77mi↑
- Ähtäri airport ( FI-0004) in 82mi↑
- Parkano airport ( FI-0007) in 83mi↑
- Örnsköldsvik airport (ESNO OER ) in 90mi↑METAR & TAF
- Jämijärvi airport (EFJM ) in 93mi↑
- Kannus airport (EFKN ) in 94mi↑
- Åviken Fly Camp airport ( SE-0047) in 95mi↑
- Haapamäki airport (EFHI ) in 99mi↑aéroport fermé
- Hameenkyro airport (EFHM ) in 103mi↑
- Kalajoki airport (EFKO ) in 103mi↑
- KivijÃ¤rvi airport (EFKV ) in 105mi↑
- Vindeln Flygfält airport ( SE-0033) in 107mi↑aéroport fermé
- Mellansel airport (ESUI ) in 110mi↑
- Pori airport (EFPO POR ) in 110mi↑METAR & TAF
- Skellefteå airport (ESNS SFT ) in 111mi↑METAR & TAF
- Teisko airport (EFTS ) in 114mi↑aéroport fermé
- Ylivieska airport (EFYL YLI ) in 115mi↑
- Mänttä - Sassi airport ( FI-0005) in 116mi↑
- Överlanda airport ( SE-0035) in 117mi↑
→ See also Former airports in Finland
- METAR : AVWX
- TAF : AVWX
- Météo générale : Openweathermap et AVWX
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA, Espagne ENAIRE, Belgique SKEYES
- Aerial maps : Google Maps, Microsoft Bing ou OpenStreetMap