Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ringsted airport (Denmark) / ICAO EKRS
Ringsted is located close to Ringsted, Balstrup at 1 mile↑, Ringsted at 1 mile↑, Ringsted Kommune at 2 mile↑, Benløse at 3 mile↑, Gyrstinge at 6 mile↑, Herluflille at 7 mile↑, Sorø Kommune at 7 mile↑, Terslev at 7 mile↑, Borup at 8 mile↑, Ulstrup at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 34 m = 112 ft
aerial view of Ringsted
METAR for Ringsted airport - EKRS
EKRS 171750Z AUTO VRB08KT 9999 NCD 23/14 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Ringsted Airport (Denmark)
METAR issued by EKRS on Saturday 17th of July 2021 at 17:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 19 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 57% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is °.
TAF for Ringsted airport - EKRS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kobenhavn Roskilde airport (EKRK) at 27 km↑
NOTAM for Ringsted Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM High intensity runway lights / valid from Sunday 4th of July 2021 at 07:46 to Sunday 18th of July 2021 at 12:00
Q) EKDK/QLHAS/I /BO /A /000/999/5526N01148E001
A) EKRS B) 2107040746 C) 2107181200 EST
E) RWY LIH RWY-05/23 U/S.
CREATED: 04 Jul 2021 07:47:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 20th of December 2016 at 09:27
A) EKRS B) 1612200927 C) PERM
E) EMERGENCY HELICOPTERS (HEMS) FLYING CLOUD BREAKING IFR APPROACH
PROCEDURES TO AND FROM EKRS CAN BE EXPECTED.
PROCEDURES ONLY USED BY HEMS FLIGHTS.
ACFTS IN THE VICINITY LISTEN IN ON EKRS RADIO ON 123.500MHZ.
CREATED: 01 Jul 2017 07:16:00
- Hotels in Balstrup
- for Slaglille Svæveflyvecenter airport at 7 mile↑
- for Kongsted Svæveflyveplads Glider airport at 16 mile↑
- for Kobenhavn Roskilde airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Ringsted
- for Slaglille Svæveflyvecenter airport (EKSL) at 7 mile↑
- for Kongsted Svæveflyveplads Glider airport (EKKS) at 16 mile↑
- for Kobenhavn Roskilde airport (EKRK) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Holbaek airport (EKHK) at 23 mile↑
- for KorsÃ¸r airport (EKKO) at 23 mile↑
- for Gørlev Flyveplads airport (EKGO) at 25 mile↑
- for Kalundborg airport (EKKL) at 29 mile↑
- for Koster Vig airport (EKMN) at 35 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)