Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ringsted airport (Denmark) / OACI EKRS
Ringsted is located close to Ringsted, Balstrup at 1 mile, Ringsted at 1 mile, Ringsted Kommune at 2 mile, Benløse at 3 mile, Gyrstinge at 6 mile, Herluflille at 7 mile, Sorø Kommune at 7 mile, Terslev at 7 mile, Borup at 8 mile, Ulstrup at 9 mile,
METAR for Ringsted airport - EKRS
EKRS 100950Z AUTO 30010KT 210V020 9999 BKN037/// 06/M03 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Ringsted Airport (Denmark)
METAR issued by EKRS on Saturday 10th of April 2021 at 09:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 8 hours and 19 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 52% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : broken at 3700 ft = 1130 m.
TAF for Ringsted airport - EKRS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kobenhavn Roskilde airport (EKRK) at 27 km↑
NOTAM for Ringsted Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 20th of December 2016 at 09:27
D1595/16 NOTAMR D0129/16
A) EKRS B) 1612200927 C) PERM
E) EMERGENCY HELICOPTERS (HEMS) FLYING CLOUD BREAKING IFR APPROACH
PROCEDURES TO AND FROM EKRS CAN BE EXPECTED.
PROCEDURES ONLY USED BY HEMS FLIGHTS.
ACFTS IN THE VICINITY LISTEN IN ON EKRS RADIO ON 123.500MHZ.
CREATED: 01 Jul 2017 07:16:00
nearest airports to Ringsted
- for Slaglille Svæveflyvecenter airport (EKSL) at 7 mile↑
- for Kongsted Svæveflyveplads Glider airport (EKKS) at 16 mile↑
- for Kobenhavn Roskilde airport (EKRK) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Holbaek airport (EKHK) at 23 mile↑
- for KorsÃ¸r airport (EKKO) at 23 mile↑
- for Gørlev Flyveplads airport (EKGO) at 25 mile↑
- for Kalundborg airport (EKKL) at 29 mile↑
- for Koster Vig airport (EKMN) at 35 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)