Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Skovde airport (Sweden) / OACI ESGR/ IATA KVB
Skovde is located close to Skövde, Bränningen at 1 mile↑, Skövde Kommun at 3 mile↑, Stopen at 4 mile↑, Käpplunda at 6 mile↑, Skoevde at 6 mile↑, Tibro at 7 mile↑, Tibro Kommun at 9 mile↑, Skultorp at 9 mile↑, Hjo Kommun at 14 mile↑, Olofstorp at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 99 m = 325 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1736 m = 5696 ft
aerial view of Skovde
METAR for Skovde airport - ESGR
ESGR 211520Z AUTO VRB02KT 9999 BR FEW026/// BKN070/// OVC094/// 18/15 Q1008 REDZ
Decoded METAR for Skovde Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESGR on Monday 21st of June 2021 at 15:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 22 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m. overcast at 9400 ft = 2870 m.
TAF for Skovde airport - ESGR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Karlsborg airport (ESIA) at 32 km↑
NOTAM for Skovde Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Bränningen
- for Gotene Brannebrona airport at 16 mile↑
- for BÃ¤mmelshed airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Skovde
- for Gotene Brannebrona airport (ESGN) at 16 mile↑
- for BÃ¤mmelshed airport (ESGD) at 18 mile↑
- for Karlsborg airport (ESIA) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Falkoping airport (ESGK) at 24 mile↑
- for Ålleberg airport (ESGC) at 26 mile↑
- for Lidkoping airport (ESGL) at 29 mile↑
- for Visingsö airport (ESSI) at 29 mile↑
- for Rada airport (ESFR) at 33 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)