Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Torsby Fryklanda airport (Sweden) / OACI ESST/ IATA TYF
Torsby Fryklanda is located close to Torsby at 2 mile, Ekshaerad at 17 mile, Torsby Kommun at 24 mile, Hagfors at 25 mile, Kongsvinger at 34 mile, Spetalen at 38 mile, Kirkenaer at 38 mile, Malung at 44 mile, Sør-Odal at 45 mile, Skarnes at 46 mile,
METAR for Torsby Fryklanda airport - ESST
ESST 121350Z AUTO VRB03KT 9999 SCT007/// BKN009/// OVC033/// 03/02 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Torsby Fryklanda Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESST on Monday 12th of April 2021 at 13:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 7 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 700 ft = 210 m. broken at 900 ft = 270 m. overcast at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
TAF for Torsby Fryklanda airport - ESST
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Oslo Gardenmoen airport (ENGM) at 105 km↑
NOTAM for Torsby Fryklanda Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Torsby Fryklanda
- for Ekshärad airport (ESKH) at 18 mile↑
- for Hagfors airport (ESOH) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Skinnlanda airport (ESVM) at 43 mile↑
- for Dala Järna airport (ESKD) at 55 mile↑
- for Oslo Gardenmoen airport (ENGM) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elverum Starmoen airport (ENHN) at 67 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Sälen /Trysil airport (ESKS) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ludvika airport (ESSG) at 73 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)