Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Meppen Air Base airport (Germany) / OACI ETWM
Meppen Air Base is located close to Meppen at 3 miles, Nödecke-Höften at 3 miles, Landkreis Emsland at 3 miles, Versen at 4 miles, Bersede at 6 miles, Haren at 6 miles, Klein Berßen at 6 miles, Klein Berssen at 6 miles, Rockholt at 6 miles, Osterbrock at 7 miles,
METAR for Meppen Air Base airport - ETWM
ETWM 291420Z AUTO 28004KT //// // ////// 03/02 Q0987 ///
Decoded METAR for Meppen Air Base Airport (Germany)
METAR issued by ETWM on Tuesday 29th of December 2020 at 14:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 62 days and 23 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 sm.
Temperature is 3°C = 37 °F and dew point is 2°C = 36 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 987 hPa = 29.15 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 280°.
Inability to measure cloud height
TAF for Meppen Air Base airport - ETWM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Groningen Eelde airport (EHGG) at 67 km↑
NOTAM for Meppen Air Base Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Meppen Air Base
- for Nordhorn Lingen airport (EDWN) at 19 miles↑
- for Stadskannal airport (EHST) at 23 miles↑
- for Rheine Bentlage Mil airport (ETHE) at 30 miles↑
- for Rheine Eschendorf airport (EDXE) at 32 miles↑
- for Varrelbusch airport (EDWU) at 32 miles↑
- for Hoogeveen airport (EHHO) at 34 miles↑
- for Achmer airport (EDXA) at 34 miles↑
- for Oostwold Airfield airport (EHOW) at 36 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)