Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Overberg airport (South Africa) / ICAO FAOB/ IATA OVG
Overberg airport (South Africa) is located close to Overberg, Bredasdorp at 12 mile↑, Protem at 22 mile↑, Agulhas at 23 mile↑, Klipdale at 24 mile↑, Swellendam at 38 mile↑, Stanford at 46 mile↑, McGregor at 48 mile↑, Ashton at 51 mile↑, Caledon at 52 mile↑, Robertson at 56 mile↑,
Elevation : 16 m = 52 ft
- runway 17/35 : 3115 m = 10220 ft
- runway 10/28 : 2111 m = 6926 ft
aerial view of Overberg
METAR for Overberg airport - FAOB
FAOB 021600Z AUTO 24011KT //// // ////// 20/11 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Overberg Airport (South Africa)
METAR issued by FAOB on Sunday 2nd of January 2022 at 16:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 392 hours and -22985 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 56% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 240°.
TAF for Overberg airport - FAOB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cape Town airport (FACT) at 165 km↑
nearest airports to Overberg
- for Bredasdorp airport (FABR) at 13 mile↑
- for Andrew's Field airport (FAAF) at 19 mile↑
- for Swellendam airport (FASX) at 37 mile↑
- for Caledon Airfield airport (FACG) at 52 mile↑
- for Ashton airport (FAAS) at 52 mile↑
- for Robertson airport (FARS) at 55 mile↑
- for Riversdale airport (FARD) at 65 mile↑
- for Stilbaal airport (FACY) at 68 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)