Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Waterkloof Mil airport (South Africa) / ICAO FAWK/ IATA WKF
Waterkloof Mil airport (South Africa) is located close to Pretoria, Lyttelton at 1 mile↑, Monument Park at 2 mile↑, Elarduspark at 2 mile↑, Wingate Park at 3 mile↑, Irene at 3 mile↑, Centurion at 3 mile↑, Waterkloof at 4 mile↑, Moreletapark at 4 mile↑, The Highlands at 5 mile↑, Valhalla at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 1506 m = 4941 ft
- runway 01/19 : 3353 m = 11001 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1920 m = 6299 ft
aerial view of Waterkloof Mil
METAR for Waterkloof Mil airport - FAWK
FAWK 192200Z AUTO 03007KT //// // ////// 10/07 Q1029
Decoded METAR for Waterkloof Mil Airport (South Africa)
METAR issued by FAWK on Wednesday 20th of October 2021 at 22:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 94 days and 2275 hours and -135327 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 30°.
TAF for Waterkloof Mil airport - FAWK
FAWK 170300Z 1704/1715 VRB03KT CAVOK TX32/1713Z TN13/1704Z BECMG 1708/1710 29013KT
Decoded TAF for Waterkloof Mil Airport (South Africa)
TAF issued by FAWK on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 03:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 97 days and 14 hours and 33 minutes ago. A 11 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
1704/1715 VRB03KT CAVOK TX32/1713Z TN13/1704Z
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
becoming from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 10:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1708/1710 29013KT
Wind 13 kt = 24 km/h, direction is 290°
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Lyttelton
- for Swartkops Afb airport at 4 mile↑
- for Grand Central airport at 12 mile↑
- for Pretoria Wonderboom airport at 12 mile
nearest airports to Waterkloof Mil
- for Swartkops Afb airport (FASK) at 4 mile↑
- for Grand Central airport (FAGC) at 12 mile↑
- for Pretoria Wonderboom airport (FAWB) at 12 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Boschkop airport (FAKT) at 14 mile↑
- for Bapsfontein airport (FABA) at 14 mile↑
- for Haakdoornboom airport (FAHK) at 18 mile↑
- for Lanseria airport (FALA) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Petit airport (FARA) at 20 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)