Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Malabo airport (Equatorial Guinea) / ICAO FGSL/ IATA SSG
Malabo airport (Equatorial Guinea) is located close to Malabo, Basupú at 3 mile↑, Ciudad de Ela Nguema at 5 mile↑, Malabo at 5 mile↑, Rebola at 9 mile↑, Santiago de Baney at 14 mile↑, Luba at 23 mile↑, Limbe at 40 mile↑, Idenao at 40 mile↑, Buea at 46 mile↑, Mutengene at 48 mile↑,
Elevation : 23 m = 75 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2940 m = 9646 ft
aerial view of Malabo
METAR for Malabo airport - FGSL
FGSL 170600Z 25003KT 8000 FEW010 24/22 Q1013 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Malabo Airport (Equatorial Guinea)
METAR issued by FGSL on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 177 hours and -10022 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Malabo airport - FGSL
FGSL 170500Z 1706/1812 24006KT 8000 FEW012 TEMPO 1709/1715 TS SCT010 FEW020CB
Decoded TAF for Malabo Airport (Equatorial Guinea)
TAF issued by FGSL on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 10 hours and 58 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1706/1812 24006KT 8000 FEW012
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
few clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m
temporarily from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1709/1715 TS SCT010 FEW020CB
scattered clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Malabo
- for Tiko airport (FKKC) at 51 mile↑
- for Douala airport (FKKD) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calabar airport (DNCA) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akwa Ibom International airport (DNAI) at 88 mile↑
- for Kribi airport (FKKB) at 107 mile↑
- for Finima Bonny airport (DNFB) at 115 mile↑
- for N'kongssamba airport (FKAN) at 118 mile↑
- for Mamfe airport (FKKF) at 141 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)