Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Marienthal airport (Namibia) / OACI FYML
Marienthal is located close to Mariental, Mariental at 3 mile↑, Kub at 37 mile↑, Hardap at 43 mile↑, Maltahohe at 61 mile↑, Aranos at 82 mile↑, Rehoboth at 104 mile↑, Keetmanshoop at 137 mile↑, Bethanie at 138 mile↑, Khomas at 139 mile↑, Academia at 148 mile↑,
Elevation : 1113 m = 3652 ft
- runway 01/19 : 2000 m = 6562 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1500 m = 4921 ft
aerial view of Marienthal
METAR for Marienthal airport - FYML
FYML 171000Z AUTO 13001KT //// // ////// 24/00 Q1024
Decoded METAR for Marienthal Airport (Namibia)
METAR issued by FYML on Monday 17th of May 2021 at 10:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 14 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 21% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 mb = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is 130°.
TAF for Marienthal airport - FYML
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Keetmanshoop airport (FYKT) at 216 km↑
NOTAM for Marienthal Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Marienthal
- for Into Africa Lodge airport (FYIA) at 36 mile↑
- for Stampriet airport (FYSP) at 36 mile↑
- for Bitterswasser airport (FYBJ) at 51 mile↑
- for Gochas airport (FYGC) at 59 mile↑
- for Strate airport (FYST) at 59 mile↑
- for Maltahohe airport (FYMH) at 60 mile↑
- for Pokweni Glider airport (FYPO) at 67 mile↑
- for Gravenstein Prv airport (FYGV) at 84 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)