Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Phillips AAF Aberdeen airport (USA) / ICAO KAPG/ IATA APG
Phillips AAF Aberdeen airport (USA) is located close to Aberdeen Proving Grounds(Aberdeen), Perryman at 2 mile↑, Aberdeen Proving Ground at 2 mile↑, Wrights Trailer Village at 2 mile↑, Wrights Mobile Home Village at 2 mile↑, Aberdeen at 3 mile↑, Riverside at 4 mile↑, Havre de Grace at 7 mile↑, Edgewood at 7 mile↑, Perryville at 8 mile↑, Bel Air South at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 17 m = 56 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2437 m = 7995 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1525 m = 5003 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1478 m = 4849 ft
aerial view of Phillips AAF Aberdeen
METAR for Phillips AAF Aberdeen airport - KAPG
KAPG 242158Z AUTO 00000KT 9SM CLR 21/11 A3004 RMK AO2 LTG DSNT E SLP176 T02110105
Decoded METAR for Phillips AAF Aberdeen Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KAPG on Friday 24th of September 2021 at 21:58 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 53% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor LTG D snow T E Sea Level Pressure SLP=176 T02110105
TAF for Phillips AAF Aberdeen airport - KAPG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Martin State airport (KMTN) at 26 km↑
nearest airports to Phillips AAF Aberdeen
- for Weide airport (KEDG) at 8 mile↑
- for Martin State airport (KMTN) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Summit airport (KEVY) at 24 mile↑
- for New Castle Co airport (KILG) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baltimore-Washington Intrl airport (KBWI) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ridgely Airpark airport (KRJD) at 38 mile↑
- for Chester County G O Carlson airport (KMQS) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tipton Fort Mead airport (KFME) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)