Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Erie Municipal airport (USA) / ICAO KEIK
Erie Municipal airport (USA) is located close to Erie, Lafayette at 3 mile↑, Erie at 3 mile↑, Gooding at 5 mile↑, Louisville at 5 mile↑, Broomfield at 7 mile↑, Gunbarrel at 7 mile↑, Superior at 8 mile↑, Dacono at 8 mile↑, Frederick at 9 mile↑, Niwot at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 1564 m = 5131 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1433 m = 4701 ft
- runway 09/27 : 686 m = 2251 ft
aerial view of Erie Municipal
METAR for Erie Municipal airport - KEIK
KEIK 130835Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 00/M04 A3013 RMK AO2 T00021044
Decoded METAR for Erie Municipal Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KEIK on Saturday 13th of November 2021 at 08:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 494 hours and -28784 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T00021044
TAF for Erie Municipal airport - KEIK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Jeffco airport (KBJC) at 13 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Lafayette
- for Jeffco airport at 8 mile↑
- for Boulder Municipal airport at 10 mile↑
- for Vance Brand airport at 12 mile↑
nearest airports to Erie Municipal
- for Jeffco airport (KBJC) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Boulder Municipal airport (KBDU) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vance Brand airport (KLMO) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Denver airport (KDEN) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buckley ANGB Aurora airport (KBKF) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Collins airport (KFNL) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Centennial airport (KAPA) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greeley Weld Co airport (KGXY) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)