Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Jim Hogg County airport (USA) / OACI KHBV
Jim Hogg County airport is located close to Hebbronville, Hebbronville at 7.5 km, Benavides at 43 km, Freer at 60 km, Falfurrias at 60 km, Premont at 61 km, Noria Willie at 67 km, San Diego at 67 km, Medina at 70 km, Zapata at 72 km, Rio Bravo at 73 km,
Altitude for Jim Hogg County airport
202 m = 663 ft
Runways for Jim Hogg County airport
- Runway 13/31 : 1524 m = 4999 ft
Around Jim Hogg County airport
- for Brooks County airport (KBKS) METAR & TAF at 63 km↑
- for Zapata County airport (KAPY) METAR & TAF at 66 km↑
- for Kleberg County airport (KIKG) METAR & TAF at 73 km↑
- for Laredo Intl airport (KLRD) METAR & TAF at 75 km↑
- for Alice Intl airport (KALI) METAR & TAF at 82 km↑
Current weather for for Jim Hogg County airport - KHBV
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Hebbronville at 7.5 km, Benavides at 43 km, Freer at 60 km, Falfurrias at 60 km, Premont at 61 km, Noria Willie at 67 km, San Diego at 67 km, Medina at 70 km, Zapata at 72 km, Rio Bravo at 73 km,
METAR for Jim Hogg County airport - KHBV
KHBV 101635Z AUTO 16006KT 4SM BR SCT006 BKN011 OVC023 21/20 A3028 RMK AO2 T02060196
Decoded METAR for Jim Hogg County Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KHBV on Tuesday 10th of March 2020 at 16:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 200 days and 19 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6.4 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 21°C = 70 °F and dew point is 20°C = 68 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 hPa = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 160°.
Clouds : Scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. Broken at 1100 ft = 340 m. Overcast at 2300 ft = 700 m.
Remarks AO2 T02060196
TAF for Jim Hogg County airport - KHBV
NOTAM for Jim Hogg County Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)