Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Stuttgart Mun airport (Stuttgart USA) / ICAO KSGT IATA SGT
Stuttgart Mun airport (USA) is located close to Stuttgart, Stuttgart at 7 mile↑, Yoder at 11 mile↑, Hazen at 13 mile↑, Carlisle at 16 mile↑, Clarendon at 16 mile↑, Lonoke at 22 mile↑, England at 23 mile↑, De Witt at 25 mile↑, Des Arc at 26 mile↑, Brinkley at 29 mile↑, Glenlake at 33 mile↑, Red Bluff at 34 mile↑,
Elevation : 68 m = 223 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1833 m = 6014 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1525 m = 5003 ft
aerial view of Stuttgart Mun
METAR for Stuttgart Mun airport - KSGT
KSGT 240138Z AUTO 01010KT 6SM UP BR SCT006 BKN011 BKN016 01/M01 A3029 RMK AO2 LTG DSNT SE AND S UPB17RAB23E27SNE17B27E37 P0009 FZRANO
Decoded METAR for Stuttgart Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KSGT on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 01:38 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 122 days and 2941 hours and -175655 minutes ago.
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 10°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. broken at 1100 ft = 340 m. broken at 1600 ft = 490 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor LTG D snow T SE AND S unknown precipitations B17rain B23E27 snow E17B27E37 P0009 freezing rain NO
TAF for Stuttgart Mun airport - KSGT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Grider airport (KPBF) at 58 km↑
nearest airports to Stuttgart Mun
- for Butlerville Field airport (BUTL) at 29 mile↑
- for Cochrane airport (SCHR) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Overturf Field airport (OVER) at 36 mile↑
- for Grider airport (KPBF) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Adams airport (KLIT) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Little Rock Air Force Base airport (KLRF) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Little Rock Municipal airport (KORK) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Searcy Municipal airport (KSRC) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Robinson AAF airport (KRBM) at 45 mile↑
- for Thompson Robbins airport (KHEE) at 51 mile↑
- for Forrest City Mun airport (KFCY) at 51 mile↑
- for Saline County Regional airport (KSUZ) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bobs airport (BOBS) at 55 mile↑
- for Delta Regional airport (KDRP) at 56 mile↑
- for Joeys airport (JOEY) at 57 mile↑
- for Goads field airport (GOAD) at 57 mile↑
- for Dennis F. Cantrell airport (KCWS) at 59 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Possum Grape Exit airport (POSG) at 60 mile↑
- for Loeriesfontein airport (FALF) at 61 mile↑
- for Cantrell Field airport (KCXW) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)