Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility airport (USA) / OACI KTTS
The Shuttle Landing Facility is a private airport located on Merritt Island in Florida, United States. It is part of the John F. Kennedy Space Center and was used by the NASA space shuttle for landing until the end of the program in 2011. It was also used for takeoffs and landings of aircraft NASA training such as the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft and for civil aircraft.
This airport has one of the longest runways in the world.
This airport is in an unusual configuration. It is part of private or dangerous airports.
Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility is located close to Titusville, Merritt Island at 5 mile, Titusville at 7 mile, Manatee Hammock Park Mobile Home Park at 9 mile, Mims at 10 mile, Port Saint John at 11 mile, Sharpes at 13 mile, Cape Canaveral at 15 mile, Cocoa at 16 mile, City of Cape Canaveral at 16 mile, Cocoa West at 18 mile,
METAR for Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility airport - KTTS
KTTS 051156Z AUTO 24004KT 10SM CLR 24/22 A3007 RMK AO2 SLP187 T02400222 10243 20220 52021 $
Decoded METAR for Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KTTS on Wednesday 5th of May 2021 at 11:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 21 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 240°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=187 T02400222 10243 20220 52021 $
TAF for Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility airport - KTTS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Space Coast Regl airport (KTIX) at 15 km↑
NOTAM for Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Nasa Shuttle Landing Facility
- for Space Coast Regl airport (KTIX) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Canaveral Air Force Skid Strip airport (KXMR) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Merritt I airport (KCOI) at 19 mile↑
- for Patrick AFB Cocoa Beach airport (KCOF) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for New Smyrna Beach Mun airport (KEVB) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orlando Sanford airport (KSFB) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Melbourne Intl airport (KMLB) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Executive airport (KORL) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)