Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lleida-Alguaire airport (Spain) / OACI LEDA/ IATA ILD
Lleida-Alguaire is located close to Lleida, Alguaire at 3 mile↑, Almenar at 4 mile↑, Alpicat at 4 mile↑, Almacelles at 5 mile↑, Torrefarrera at 5 mile↑, Alfarras at 7 mile↑, Sucs at 7 mile↑, Albesa at 7 mile↑, Lleida at 7 mile↑, Algerri at 8 mile↑,
357 m = 1171 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
aerial view of Lleida-Alguaire
METAR for Lleida-Alguaire airport - LEDA
LEDA 120600Z 05003KT 020V080 CAVOK 10/06 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Lleida-Alguaire Airport (Spain)
METAR issued by LEDA on Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 4 hours and 56 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 50°.
TAF for Lleida-Alguaire airport - LEDA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Guadasespe Huesca airport (LEHC) at 80 km↑
NOTAM for Lleida-Alguaire Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome control tower / valid from Tuesday 11th of May 2021 at 14:32 to Monday 31st of May 2021 at 18:30
Q) LECB/QSTAH/IV/BO /A /000/999/4144N00032E005
A) LEDA B) 2105111432 C) 2105311830
E) ATS (TWR) HOURS OF OPERATION:
MAY 11, 14-16, 21-23, 28-31: 0530-1830
MAY 12-13, 17-20, 24-27: 0530-2200
CREATED: 11 May 2021 14:33:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 17th of June 2021 at 00:00 to Thursday 1st of July 2021 at 23:59
Q) LECB/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/4144N00032E005
A) LEDA B) 2106170000 C) 2106302359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - PERM AIP AMDT AIRAC 05/21 WEF 17-JUN-21:
- NEW REPAIR FACILITY - MAINTENANCE APRON SECTOR 1 - IN ALL
- TAXIING GUIDANCE SYSTEM.
- HELICOPTER LANDING AREA: PRKG H1 DESIGNATION AS TLOF IN ALL
- LOCAL REGULATIONS ON TAXIING RESTRICTIONS ON APRON.
- ADC CHART:
1) THR 31 ELEVATION ROUNDING.
- PDC CHART:
1) PRKG A TO N.
3) AIRCRAFT STANDS CHARACTERISTICS.
CREATED: 06 May 2021 12:10:00
NOTAM Meteorological service / valid from Monday 3rd of May 2021 at 18:30 to Friday 28th of May 2021 at 22:00
Q) LECB/QFMXX/IV/BO /A /000/999/4144N00032E005
A) LEDA B) 2105031830 C) 2105272200
E) MET BRIEFING ON THE SPOT NOT AVBL IN AD. METAR AUTO
MAY 3-6, 10-13, 17-20 AND 24-27. HR: 1830-2200
CREATED: 01 May 2021 08:10:00
NOTAM Aircraft stands / valid from Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 05:30 to Monday 31st of May 2021 at 18:30
Q) LECB/QMPLC/IV/BO /A /000/999/4144N00032E005
A) LEDA B) 2105010530 C) 2105311830
E) ACFT STANDS 5 AND 6 CLSD
CREATED: 30 Apr 2021 13:02:00
nearest airports to Lleida-Alguaire
- for Benabarre airport (LENA) at 21 mile↑
- for Castejon-De-Monegros Huesca airport (LECJ) at 40 mile↑
- for Guadasespe Huesca airport (LEHC) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Reus airport (LERS) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calaf-Barcelona airport (LECF) at 53 mile↑
- for Igualada Barcelona Odena airport (LEIG) at 59 mile↑
- for Seo-De-Urgel airport (LESU) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manresa Barcelona airport (LEMS) at 68 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)