Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Murcia-San-Javier airport (San Javier Spain) / ICAO LELC IATA MJV
Murcia-San-Javier airport (Spain) is located close to San Javier, Los Buenos at 1 mile↑, Los Narejos at 2 mile↑, Santiago de la Ribera at 2 mile↑, San Javier at 2 mile↑, Los Alcazares at 3 mile↑, Los Isidoros at 3 mile↑, Lo Pagán at 3 mile↑, San Pedro del Pinatar at 4 mile↑, Los López at 5 mile↑, San Cayetano at 5 mile↑, Los Urrutias at 6 mile↑, Torre-Pacheco at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 05R/23L : 2320 m = 7612 ft
- runway 05L/23R : 1577 m = 5174 ft
- runway 14/32 : 800 m = 2625 ft
aerial view of Murcia-San-Javier
METAR for Murcia-San-Javier airport - LELC
LELC 220130Z AUTO 24004KT 190V270 9000 NCD 22/20 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Murcia-San-Javier Airport (Spain)
METAR issued by LELC on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 01:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 82 hours and -4310 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 240°.
TAF for Murcia-San-Javier airport - LELC
LELC 212300Z 2200/2224 27007KT CAVOK TX29/2213Z TN20/2205Z BECMG 2209/2211 21014KT
Decoded TAF for Murcia-San-Javier Airport (Spain)
TAF issued by LELC on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 12 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, June 21, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday, June 22, 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
2200/2224 27007KT CAVOK TX29/2213Z TN20/2205Z
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
becoming from Wednesday, June 22, 2022 à 11:00 heure TU to Wednesday, June 22, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2209/2211 21014KT
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 210°
VAC for Murcia-San-Javier Airport - LELC
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Murcia-San-Javier
- for Los-Martinez-Del-Puerto Murcia airport (LEMP) at 16 mile↑
- for Alcantarilla airport (LERI) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alhama De Murcia airport (LELH) at 27 mile↑
- for Alicante airport (LEAL) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Muchamiel Alicante airport (LEMU) at 50 mile↑
- for Ontur Albacete airport (LEOT) at 70 mile↑
- for Almansa airport (LELM) at 79 mile↑
- for Albacete Los Llanos airport (LEAB) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Almeria airport (LEAM) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aeródromo Requena El Rebollar airport (LERE) at 118 mile↑
- for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 120 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beas-De-Segura airport (LEBE) at 121 mile↑
- for Casa de Los Pinos airport (LEPI) at 135 mile↑
- for Ibiza airport (LEIB) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Sfer airport (DAOE) at 141 mile↑
- for La Perdiz - Torre De Juan Abad airport (LEIZ) at 148 mile↑
- for La Caminera airport (LENE) at 149 mile↑
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El-Viso-Del-Marques Ciudad-Real airport (LEVI) at 151 mile↑
- for Oran Tafaroui airport (DAOL) at 155 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)