Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Oloron-Herrere airport (France) / OACI LFCO
Oloron-Herrere airport is located close to Millau (France) General weather 5 days forecast is available for Herrère at 2.5 km, Escou at 3 km, Gurmençon at 3.6 km, Eysus at 4 km, Précilhon at 4.3 km, Agnos at 4.6 km, Ogeu-les-Bains at 5.2 km, Oloron-Sainte-Marie at 5.3 km,
Altitude for Oloron-Herrere airport
300 m = 984 ft
Close to Oloron-Herrere airport
- for Pau-Pyrénées airport (LFBP) METAR & TAF at 27 km↑
- for Lasclaveries airport (LFJV) at 36 km↑
- for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport (LFBT) METAR & TAF at 45 km↑
- for Tarbes-Laloubere airport (LFDT) at 52 km↑
- for Aire-Sur-Adour airport (LFDA) at 66 km↑
Runways for Oloron-Herrere airport
- Runway 07/25 : 1080 m = 3543 ft
METAR for Oloron-Herrere airport - LFCO
TAF for Oloron-Herrere airport - LFCO
VAC for Oloron-Herrere Airport - LFCO
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Oloron-Herrere Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)