Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Melun-Villaroche airport (France) / OACI LFPM
Melun-Villaroche is located close to Melun, Voisenon at 2 miles, Rubelles at 3 miles, Soignolles-en-Brie at 3 miles, Vert-Saint-Denis at 3 miles, Moissy-Cramayel at 4 miles, Solers at 4 miles, Maincy at 4 miles, Cesson at 4 miles, Moisenay at 4 miles, Savigny-le-Temple at 5 miles,
METAR for Melun-Villaroche airport - LFPM
LFPM 081930Z AUTO 36005KT CAVOK 02/M03 Q1021
Decoded METAR for Melun-Villaroche Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFPM on Monday 8th of March 2021 at 19:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 4 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 360°.
TAF for Melun-Villaroche airport - LFPM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Paris-Orly airport (LFPO) at 25 km↑
VAC for Melun-Villaroche Airport - LFPM
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Melun-Villaroche Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Melun-Villaroche
- for Fontenay-Tresigny airport (LFPQ) at 13 miles↑
- for Logne-Emerainville airport (LFPL) at 15 miles↑
- for Nangis-Les-Loges airport (LFAI) at 15 miles↑
- for Paris-Orly airport (LFPO) at 16 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for La Ferte Alais airport (LFFQ) at 17 miles↑
- for Moret-Episy airport (LFPU) at 19 miles↑
- for Chelles-Le-Pin airport (LFPH) at 20 miles↑
- for Buno-Bonnevaux airport (LFFB) at 21 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)