Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin airport (France) / OACI LFPT/ IATA POX
Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin is located close to Cormeilles-en-Vexin, Boissy-l'Aillerie at 1 mile, Ableiges at 3 mile, Osny at 3 mile, Ennery at 3 mile, Us at 3 mile, Pontoise at 4 mile, Marines at 4 mile, Vaureal at 4 mile, Cergy at 5 mile, Courdimanche at 5 mile,
METAR for Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin airport - LFPT
LFPT 141330Z AUTO 03012KT CAVOK 10/M02 Q1029
Decoded METAR for Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFPT on Wednesday 14th of April 2021 at 13:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 1 hours and 24 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 43% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 30°.
TAF for Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin airport - LFPT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Paris-Le-Bourget airport (LFPB) at 32 km↑
VAC for Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin Airport - LFPT
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Pontoise-Cormeilles-En-Vexin
- for Les-Mureaux airport (LFXU) at 8 mile↑
- for Persan-Beaumont airport (LFPA) at 13 mile↑
- for Enghien-Moisselles airport (LFFE) at 15 mile↑
- for Mantes-Cherence airport (LFFC) at 16 mile↑
- for Chavenay-Villepreux airport (LFPX) at 18 mile↑
- for Beynes-Thiverval airport (LFPF) at 18 mile↑
- for St-Cyr-L'ecole airport (LFPZ) at 20 mile↑
- for Paris-Le-Bourget airport (LFPB) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)