Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Salerno airport (Italy) / ICAO LIRI/ IATA QSR
Salerno airport (Italy) is located close to Salerno, Bellizzi at 2 mile↑, Pontecagnano at 3 mile↑, Battipaglia at 4 mile↑, Montecorvino Pugliano at 4 mile↑, Montecorvino Rovella at 6 mile↑, Olevano sul Tusciano at 6 mile↑, Capitignano at 7 mile↑, Giffoni Valle Piana at 7 mile↑, San Mango Piemonte at 7 mile↑, San Cipriano Picentino at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1654 m = 5427 ft
aerial view of Salerno
METAR for Salerno airport - LIRI
LIRI 061550Z 05005KT 360V090 9999 OVC040 09/05 Q1001
Decoded METAR for Salerno Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIRI on Monday 6th of December 2021 at 15:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1001 mb = 29.56 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Salerno airport - LIRI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Napoli airport (LIRN) at 60 km↑
nearest airports to Salerno
- for Napoli airport (LIRN) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Capua airport (LIAU) at 51 mile↑
- for Grazzanise airport (LIRM) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Foggia Gino Lisa airport (LIBF) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amendola airport (LIBA) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aquino airport (LIAQ) at 87 mile↑
- for Bari Palese airport (LIBD) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Frosinone Air Base airport (LIRH) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)