Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Napoli airport (Nápoli Italy) / ICAO LIRN IATA NAP
Napoli airport (Italy) is located close to Nápoli, Casavatore at 1 mile↑, Casoria at 2 mile↑, Arzano at 2 mile↑, Volla at 3 mile↑, Afragola at 3 mile↑, Casalnuovo di Napoli at 3 mile↑, Casandrino at 4 mile↑, Frattamaggiore at 4 mile↑, Grumo Nevano at 4 mile↑, Cardito at 4 mile↑, Melito di Napoli at 4 mile↑, Cercola at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 90 m = 295 ft
- runway 06/24 : 2628 m = 8622 ft
aerial view of Napoli
METAR for Napoli airport - LIRN
LIRN 250720Z VRB02KT 8000 FEW050 28/20 Q1016 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Napoli Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIRN on Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 07:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Napoli airport - LIRN
LIRN 250500Z 2506/2606 VRB05KT CAVOK BECMG 2509/2511 23010KT BECMG 2516/2518 VRB05KT
Decoded TAF for Napoli Airport (Italy)
TAF issued by LIRN on Friday, June 24, 2022 at 05:00 UTC, issued 5 hours and 8 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday, June 24, 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 25, 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
2506/2606 VRB05KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
becoming from Saturday, June 25, 2022 à 11:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 25, 2022 à 16:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2509/2511 23010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 230°
becoming from Saturday, June 25, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 25, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2516/2518 VRB05KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is °
nearest airports to Napoli
- for Grazzanise airport (LIRM) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Capua airport (LIAU) at 17 mile↑
- for Salerno airport (LIRI) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aquino airport (LIAQ) at 51 mile↑
- for Frosinone Air Base airport (LIRH) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Foggia Gino Lisa airport (LIBF) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Latina Casale airport (LIRL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amendola airport (LIBA) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pescara airport (LIBP) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roma Ciampino airport (LIRA) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pratica Di Mare airport (LIRE) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guidonia airport (LIRG) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for L'aquila Preturo airport (LIAP) at 115 mile↑
- for Roma Urbe airport (LIRU) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roma Fiumicino airport (LIRF) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rieti airport (LIQN) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bari Palese airport (LIBD) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gioia Del Colle airport (LIBV) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Furbara Air Base airport (LIAR) at 141 mile↑
- for Viterbo airport (LIRV) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)