Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Sabzevar airport (Iran) / ICAO OIMS/ IATA AFZ
Sabzevar airport (Iran) is located close to Sabzevar, Kalāteh-ye Dowlat (Kalateh-ye Dowlat) at 1 mile↑, Sabzevar at 6 mile↑, Esfarayen at 63 mile↑, Neyshabur at 67 mile↑, Kashmar at 81 mile↑, Quchan at 82 mile↑, Chenaran at 91 mile↑, Bojnurd at 91 mile↑, Reẕāābād at 93 mile↑, Kalāteh-ye Bālī at 103 mile↑,
Elevation : 917 m = 3009 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3178 m = 10427 ft
aerial view of Sabzevar
METAR for Sabzevar airport - OIMS
OIMS 170600Z 06014KT CAVOK 17/M13 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Sabzevar Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIMS on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 93 days and 2251 hours and -133885 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is -13 °C = 9 °F . This correspond to 12% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 60°.
TAF for Sabzevar airport - OIMS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ashgabat airport (UTAA) at 213 km↑
nearest airports to Sabzevar
- for Bojnord airport (OIMN) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Torbat-e-Heidarieh airport (OIMH) at 110 mile↑
- for Mashhad airport (OIMM) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shahr Abad airport (OIMX) at 128 mile↑
- for Ashgabat airport (UTAA) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gonabad airport (OIMD) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Emam Shahroud airport (OIMJ) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kalaleh airport (OINE) at 145 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)