Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Amman Marka airport (Jordan) / ICAO OJAM/ IATA ADJ
Amman Marka airport (Jordan) is located close to Amman, Mārkā at 1 mile↑, Amman at 3 mile↑, Russeifa at 4 mile↑, Al Quwaysimah at 5 mile↑, Sahab at 7 mile↑, Al Bunayyat ash Shamaliyah at 8 mile↑, Al Jubayhah at 8 mile↑, Jawa at 9 mile↑, Az Zarqa at 9 mile↑, Umm as Summaq at 10 mile↑,
Elevation : 779 m = 2556 ft
- runway 06/24 : 3275 m = 10745 ft
aerial view of Amman Marka
METAR for Amman Marka airport - OJAM
OJAM 201600Z 27006KT 9999 FEW030 04/M01 Q1026 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Amman Marka Airport (Jordan)
METAR issued by OJAM on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Amman Marka airport - OJAM
OJAM 201103Z 2012/2118 28010KT FEW020 SCT020 PROB30 2102/2107 VRB02KT 2000 BR
Decoded TAF for Amman Marka Airport (Jordan)
TAF issued by OJAM on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 11:03 UTC, issued 17 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
2012/2118 28010KT FEW020 SCT020
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 280°
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
probability of 30% to have from Friday 21st of January 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 07:00 heure UTC
PROB30 2102/2107 VRB02KT 2000 BR
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
nearest airports to Amman Marka
- for Amman Queen Alia airport (OJAI) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mafraq RJAF airport (OJMF) at 31 mile↑
- for Jerusalem International airport (LLJR) at 46 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Jerusalem International airport (OJJR) at 46 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Metzada airport (LLMZ) at 57 mile↑
- for Fiq airport (LLFK) at 58 mile↑
- for Megido airport (LLMG) at 62 mile↑
- for Tnuvot Ultralight Airfield airport (LLTN) at 64 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)