Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM West Tinian airport (Northern Mariana Islands) / ICAO PGWT/ IATA TIQ
West Tinian airport (Northern Mariana Islands) is located close to Tinian Island, Marpo Heights Hamlet at 2 mile↑, Tinian Municipality at 2 mile↑, JP Tinian Town pre-WW2 at 2 mile↑, Saipan Municipality at 11 mile↑, As Lito Hamlet at 11 mile↑, Papago Hamlet at 15 mile↑, Northern Islands Municipality - Mayors Office at 16 mile↑, CNMI Governor's Office at 17 mile↑, Saipan at 17 mile↑, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands at 17 mile↑,
Elevation : 83 m = 272 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2621 m = 8599 ft
aerial view of West Tinian
METAR for West Tinian airport - PGWT
PGWT 140858Z 11003KT 7SM FEW020 FEW100 29/24 A2983 RMK LAST
Decoded METAR for West Tinian Airport (Northern Mariana Islands)
METAR issued by PGWT on Monday 14th of June 2021 at 08:58 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 50 days and 17 hours and 54 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Remarks : LAST
TAF for West Tinian airport - PGWT
PGWT 122334Z 1300/1324 VRB06KT P6SM FEW018 SCT100
Decoded TAF for West Tinian Airport (Northern Mariana Islands)
TAF issued by PGWT on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 23:34 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 52 days and 3 hours and 18 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 14th of June 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1300/1324 VRB06KT P6SM FEW018 SCT100
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
NOTAM for West Tinian Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to West Tinian
- for Saipan Is. airport (PGSN) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rota airport (PGRO) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guam Anderson airport (PGUA) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guam Agana airport (PGUM) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yap Intl airport (PTYA) at 635 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chuuk Intl airport (PTKK) at 670 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iwo Jima Is. airport (RJAW) at 731 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minamitorishima airport (RJAM) at 841 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)