Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Saba airport (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba) / ICAO TNCS/ IATA SAB
Airport flanked, on one side by high hills and by cliffs that fall into the sea. The landing is complex because the runway is only 396 meters.
This airport is in an unusual configuration. It is part of private or dangerous airports.
Saba airport (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba) is located close to Saba, Upper Hells Gate at 0 mile↑, Saba at 1 mile↑, Windward Side at 1 mile↑, The Bottom at 2 mile↑, Oranjestad at 19 mile↑, Sint Eustatius at 19 mile↑, Philipsburg at 29 mile↑, Cul de Sac at 29 mile↑, Rockland at 29 mile↑, Land Sint Maarten at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 18 m = 59 ft
- runway 12/30 : 396 m = 1299 ft
aerial view of Saba
METAR for Saba airport - TNCS
No METAR for Saba airport, but aviation weather is available at for St Eustatius FD Roosevelt airport (TNCE) at 30 km↑
TAF for Saba airport - TNCS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for St Maarten Princess Juliana airport (TNCM) at 46 km↑
NOTAM for Saba Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Saba
- for St Eustatius FD Roosevelt airport (TNCE) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Maarten Princess Juliana airport (TNCM) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saint Barthelemy airport (TFFJ) at 31 mile↑
- for Grande Case airport (TFFG) at 33 mile↑
- for Wallblake airport (TQPF) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Kitts Golden Rock airport (TKPK) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Newcastle airport (TKPN) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for John A. Osborne airport (TRPG) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)