Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Saba airport (Bonaire, Saint-Eustache et Saba) / OACI TNCS/ IATA SAB
Airport flanked, on one side by high hills and by cliffs that fall into the sea. The landing is complex because the runway is only 396 meters.
Saba airport is located close to Saba, Upper Hells Gate at 0.7 km, Saba at 1.9 km, Windward Side at 2.2 km, The Bottom at 3.8 km, Oranjestad at 31 km, Sint Eustatius at 31 km, Philipsburg at 46 km, Cul de Sac at 47 km, Rockland at 47 km, Land Sint Maarten at 47 km,
Altitude for Saba airport
18 m = 59 ft
Runways for Saba airport
- Runway 12/30 : 396 m = 1300 ft
Around Saba airport
- for St Eustatius FD Roosevelt airport (TNCE) METAR & TAF at 30 km↑
- for St Maarten Princess Juliana airport (TNCM) METAR & TAF at 46 km↑
- for Saint Barthelemy airport (TFFJ) at 49 km↑
- for Grande Case airport (TFFG) at 54 km↑
- for Wallblake airport (TQPF) METAR & TAF at 65 km↑
Current weather for for Saba airport - TNCS
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Upper Hells Gate at 0.7 km, Saba at 1.9 km, Windward Side at 2.2 km, The Bottom at 3.8 km, Oranjestad at 31 km, Sint Eustatius at 31 km, Philipsburg at 46 km, Cul de Sac at 47 km, Rockland at 47 km, Land Sint Maarten at 47 km,
METAR for Saba airport - TNCS
TAF for Saba airport - TNCS
NOTAM for Saba Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)