Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Datong airport (China) / ICAO ZBDT/ IATA DAT
Datong airport (China) is located close to Datong, Beijiazao at 1 mile↑, Zhoushizhuang at 4 mile↑, Dangliuzhuang at 6 mile↑, Xiping at 7 mile↑, Duzhuang at 9 mile↑, Jule at 9 mile↑, Guayuan at 9 mile↑, Datong at 10 mile↑, Fengyu at 11 mile↑, Xihanling at 13 mile↑, Majunying at 14 mile↑, Xubu at 14 mile↑,
Elevation : 1049 m = 3442 ft
aerial view of Datong
METAR for Datong airport - ZBDT
METAR ZBDT 210800Z 35005MPS 320V020 CAVOK 12/M12 Q1025 NOSIG=
Decoded METAR for Datong Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZBDT on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 207 days and 4991 hours and -298063 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is -12 °C = 10 °F . This correspond to 17% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 18 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 350°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Datong airport - ZBDT
ZBDT 230706Z 2309/2318 16005MPS 8000 SCT040 TX24/2309Z TN13/2315Z=
Decoded TAF for Datong Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZBDT on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 07:06 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 236 days and 11 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday, September 23, 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Thursday, September 23, 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
2309/2318 16005MPS 8000 SCT040 TX24/2309Z TN13/2315Z
Wind 10 kt = 18 km/h, direction is 160°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Datong
- for Ulanqab Jining airport (ZBUC) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Huhhot airport (ZBHH) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Xinzhou Wutaishan airport (ZBXZ) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shijiazhuang airport (ZBSJ) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beijing Xijiao airport (ZBBB) at 147 mile↑
- for Beijing Nanyuan airport (ZBNY) at 155 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Beijing-Daxing airport (ZBAD) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beijing Capital International airport (ZBAA) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taiyuan airport (ZBYN) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baotou airport (ZBOW) at 187 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dongsheng airport (ZBDS) at 196 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for LÃ¼liang airport (ZBLL) at 207 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tianjin airport (ZBTJ) at 216 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Xingtai airport (ZBXT) at 225 mile↑
- for Yulin Yuyang airport (ZLYL) at 239 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eren airport (ZBER) at 243 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Handan airport (ZBHD) at 250 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chengde Puning airport (ZBCD) at 252 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Changzhi airport (ZBCZ) at 264 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Anyang airport (ZHAY) at 275 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)