Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Anqing Tianzhushan airport (China) / ICAO ZSAQ/ IATA AQG
Anqing Tianzhushan airport (China) is located close to Anqing, Anqing at 5 mile↑, Zongyang at 12 mile↑, Gaohe at 15 mile↑, Chizhou at 26 mile↑, Meicheng at 29 mile↑, Yaodu at 33 mile↑, Qili at 37 mile↑, Huangpu at 37 mile↑, Wangjiang at 39 mile↑, Huayuanli at 43 mile↑,
Elevation : 14 m = 46 ft
aerial view of Anqing Tianzhushan
METAR for Anqing Tianzhushan airport - ZSAQ
METAR ZSAQ 221300Z 09002MPS 8000 FEW036 14/08 Q1028 NOSIG=
Decoded METAR for Anqing Tianzhushan Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZSAQ on Friday 22nd of October 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 42 days and 1016 hours and -60433 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3600 ft = 1100 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Anqing Tianzhushan airport - ZSAQ
ZSAQ 211342Z 2115/2124 CNL=
Decoded TAF for Anqing Tianzhushan Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZSAQ on Thursday 21st of October 2021 at 13:42 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 43 days and 8 hours and 5 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 21st of October 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Friday 22nd of October 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
nearest airports to Anqing Tianzhushan
- for Hefei airport (ZSOF) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jingdezhen airport (ZSJD) at 86 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tunxi International airport (ZSTX) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wuhu Air Base airport (ZSWU) at 98 mile↑
- for Jiujiang Lushan airport (ZSJJ) at 107 mile↑
- for Nanjing airport (ZSNJ) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nanchang airport (ZSCN) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quzhou airport (ZSJU) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)