Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ninbo airport (China) / ICAO ZSNB/ IATA NGB
Ninbo airport (China) is located close to Ningbo, Daijia at 1 mile↑, Gulin at 2 mile↑, Shiqi at 3 mile↑, Jishigang at 4 mile↑, Duantang at 4 mile↑, Zhonggongmiao at 4 mile↑, Hengjie at 4 mile↑, Dongqiao at 5 mile↑, Jiangshan at 6 mile↑, Gaoqiao at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 4 m = 13 ft
- runway 13/31 : 3200 m = 10499 ft
aerial view of Ninbo
METAR for Ninbo airport - ZSNB
ZSNB 090700Z 02003MPS 340V050 5000 BR BKN023 07/03 Q1022 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Ninbo Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZSNB on Sunday 9th of January 2022 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 424 hours and -24473 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : broken at 2300 ft = 700 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Ninbo airport - ZSNB
ZSNB 090305Z 0906/1006 33004MPS 3500 BR BKN020 TX12/1006Z TN02/0921Z
Decoded TAF for Ninbo Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZSNB on Sunday 9th of January 2022 at 03:05 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 20 hours and 2 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday 10th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
0906/1006 33004MPS 3500 BR BKN020 TX12/1006Z TN02/0921Z
Wind 8 kt = 14 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Ninbo
- for Zhoushan airport (ZSZS) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hangzhou airport (ZSHC) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Huangyan Luqiao airport (ZSLQ) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yiwu airport (ZSYW) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shanghai Longhua airport (ZSSL) at 93 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Shanghai Pudong airport (ZSPD) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shanghai Hongqiao airport (ZSSS) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Suzhou Guangfu airport (ZSSZ) at 118 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)