Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Shanghai Pudong airport (China) / ICAO ZSPD/ IATA PVG
Shanghai Pudong airport (China) is located close to Shanghai, Tangwan at 0 mile↑, Laogang at 8 mile↑, Wanxiang at 12 mile↑, Datuan at 12 mile↑, Kangqiao at 14 mile↑, Shuyuan Zhen at 15 mile↑, Shuyuan at 15 mile↑, Jiangnong at 16 mile↑, Gaohang at 16 mile↑, Huamu at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 4 m = 13 ft
- runway 17L/35R : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 16L/34R : 3800 m = 12467 ft
- runway 16R/34L : 3800 m = 12467 ft
- runway 17R/35L : 3400 m = 11155 ft
aerial view of Shanghai Pudong
METAR for Shanghai Pudong airport - ZSPD
METAR ZSPD 201130Z 32004MPS 9999 TS FEW030CB BKN033 27/20 Q1007 NOSIG=
Decoded METAR for Shanghai Pudong Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZSPD on Monday 20th of September 2021 at 11:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 48 hours and -2864 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 14 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. broken at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Shanghai Pudong airport - ZSPD
ZSPD 200906Z 2012/2112 34004MPS 6000 SCT020 TX31/2106Z TN22/2021Z BECMG 2022/2023 21004MPS=
Decoded TAF for Shanghai Pudong Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZSPD on Monday 20th of September 2021 at 09:06 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 2 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 20th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
2012/2112 34004MPS 6000 SCT020 TX31/2106Z TN22/2021Z
Wind 8 kt = 14 km/h, direction is 340°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 23:00 heure TU to Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2022/2023 21004MPS
Wind 8 kt = 14 km/h, direction is 210°
VAC for Shanghai Pudong Airport - ZSPD
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Shanghai Pudong
- for Shanghai Longhua airport (ZSSL) at 21 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Shanghai Hongqiao airport (ZSSS) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Suzhou Guangfu airport (ZSSZ) at 83 mile↑
- for Wuxi airport (ZSWX) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zhoushan airport (ZSZS) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ninbo airport (ZSNB) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hangzhou airport (ZSHC) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rugao Air Base airport (ZSRG) at 109 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)