Parc Bel Air (Tarbes)
In this charming park, facing the Pyrenees, the history of famous families of the department still resonates whose notoriety has extended far beyond ...
This park remains an island of greenery geographically associated with sports and youth: stadium, high school are close by ...
Originally, the Parc Bel Air estate, covering an area of more than six hectares, is representative of the notables and powerful families who lived there from 1840 to 1931, when Baron de Rothschild sold it to the city.
Nowadays, the park of the "Villa Bel Air" offers an oxygenating walk between tamarisks, cedars of Lebanon and magnolias. A breath of fresh air appreciated by visitors to nearby polyclinics.
- Nearest hotels
- Tarbes at 1 mile↑
- Quartier Larrey (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- Hôtel de ville (Tarbes) at 1 mile↑
- La Gespe (Tarbes) at 1 mile↑
- Avenue de la Marne et Bout du Pont (Tarbes) at 1 mile↑
- Jardin Massey (Tarbes) at 1 mile
- Quartier de l'Arsenal (Tarbes) at 1 mile↑
- Lycée Marie Curie (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- Ibis Budget de Tarbes (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑ book
- Stade Maurice Trélut (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- Parc Paul Chastellain (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- auditorium de l’Ensemble Instrumental de Tarbes (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- Pizzeria Don Camillo (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- Burger King Tarbes Stade (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- L'Artelier (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- Quartier Soult (Tarbes) at 0 mile↑
- for Tarbes-Laloubere airport at 0 mile↑
- for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport at 5 mile↑
News et spectacles à Tarbes
Sunday 20th of September 2020
Sunday 28th of June 2020
Tuesday 2nd of June 2020