Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
Batna airport (Algérie) / OACI DABT/ IATA BLJ
Altitude of Batna airport is 822 m=2697 ft. It is located close to Batna (Algérie). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Batna located at 25 km.
METAR for Batna airport - DABT
DABT 131100Z 27007KT 8000 FEW010 BKN023 06/05 Q1026
Decoded METAR for Batna Airport (DZ)
METAR issued by DABT on Monday 13th of January 2020 at 11:00 UTC. Warning : this METAR is out of date, it was issued 1 hour and 46 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km=5 sm.
Temperature is 6°C=43 °F and dew point is 5°C=41 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 hPa=30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 7 kt=13 km/h, direction is 270°.
Clouds : Few clouds at 1000 ft=300 meters. Broken at 2300 ft=700 meters.
TAF for Batna airport - DABT
DABT 131100Z 1312/1412 35008KT 8000 FEW010 BKN026 PROB30 TEMPO 1312/1319 5000 -RA FEW023CB PROB40 TEMPO 1400/1408 2000 BR BKN008 PROB30 TEMPO 1402/1407 0200 FG BKN003
DABT 131100Z 1312/1412 35008KT 8000 few clouds at 010 broken at 026 probability of 30% to have temporarily 1312/1319 5000 light RA few clouds at 023CB probability of 40% to have temporarily 1400/1408 2000 mist broken at 008 probability of 30% to have temporarily 1402/1407 0200 fog broken at 003
Airports near Batna
General weather 5 days forecast for Batna (25 km)DAAM Telergma airport (40 km)DABC Constantine Ain El Bey airport (65 km)DAAS Setif Ain Arnat airport (100 km)DAUB Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (119 km)DAAV Jijell Taher airport (122 km)DAAE Bejaia Soummam airport (154 km)
Aerial map of Batna Airport
NOTAM for Batna Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Distance measuring equipment (from Wednesday 18th of December 2019 at 07:25 to Friday 17th of January 2020 at 10:00)
A3192/19 NOTAMR A2893/19
A) DABT B) 1912180725 C) 2001171000 EST
E) DME BTN CH104X OPR WO AUX SUPPLY
CREATED: 18 Dec 2019 07:26:00
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)