Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Accra Kotoka airport near Accra Ghana / ICAO DGAA IATA ACC
Accra Kotoka airport is located near Accra, Accra in 4 mi↑, Teshi in 4 mi↑, Ridge in 4 mi↑, Madina in 5 mi↑, Dom in 6 mi↑, Nungua in 6 mi↑, Sakumona in 8 mi↑, Gbawe in 10 mi↑, Tema in 11 mi↑, Achiaman in 13 mi↑, Aburi in 17 mi↑, Kasoa in 18 mi↑,
Hotels near Accra Kotoka airport in Accra (Ghana)
aerial view of Accra Kotoka airport
Rank of airports in Ghana
Elevation : 62 m = 203 ft
- runway 03/21 : 3403 m = 11165 ft
Aviation weather for Accra Kotoka airport DGAA/ACC
METAR for Accra Kotoka airport DGAA/ACC
DGAA 211600Z 19012KT 8000 NSC 30/25 Q1008 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Accra Kotoka airport DGAA/ACC
METAR issued by DGAA on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 313 hours and -18713 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 25 °C = 77 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 190°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Accra Kotoka airport DGAA/ACC
DGAA 211100Z 2112/2218 19010KT 7000 FEW025 TEMPO 2112/2116 5000 HZ FM211900 23008KT 9999 FEW015
Decoded TAF for Accra Kotoka airport DGAA/ACC
TAF issued by DGAA on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 13 days and 6 hours and 7 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday, January 21, 2023 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday, January 21, 2023 à 19:00 heure UTC
2112/2218 19010KT 7000 FEW025
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 190°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mi.
few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m
temporarily from Saturday, January 21, 2023 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday, January 21, 2023 à 16:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2112/2116 5000 HZ
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mi.
from Saturday, January 21, 2023 à 19:00 heure TU to Sunday, January 22, 2023 à 18:00 heure UTC
FM211900 23008KT 9999 FEW015
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m
Around Accra Kotoka airport in Accra (Ghana)
nearest airports to Accra Kotoka airport in Accra (Ghana)
- for Lome Tokoin airport (DXXX) in 105 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Takoradi airport (DGTK) in 121 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Kumasi airport (DGSI) in 124 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Atakpame Akpaka airport (DXAK) in 163 mi↑
- for Anie Kolokope airport (DXKP) in 181 mi↑
- for Cotonou airport (DBBB) in 183 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cana Bouhicon airport (DBBC) in 185 mi↑
- for Sunyani airport (DGSN) in 192 mi↑
- for Aboisso airport (DIAO) in 211 mi↑
- for Abengourou airport (DIAU) in 240 mi↑
- for Bondoukou Soko airport (DIBU) in 244 mi↑
- for Save airport (DBBS) in 246 mi↑
- for Lagos Murtala Muhammed airport (DNMM) in 249 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Sokode airport (DXSK) in 251 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Félix-Houphouët-Boigny airport (DIAP) in 260 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Yendi airport (DGLY) in 264 mi↑
- for Tamale airport (DGLE) in 277 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Dabou airport (DIDB) in 292 mi↑
- for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) in 300 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Djougou airport (DBBD) in 308 mi↑