Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Kobenhavn Kastrup airport (Denmark) / ICAO EKCH/ IATA CPH
Kobenhavn Kastrup airport (Denmark) is located close to Copenhagen, Maglebylille at 0 mile↑, Dragør at 2 mile↑, Tårnby Kommune at 2 mile↑, Tårnby at 2 mile↑, Dragør Kommune at 3 mile↑, Copenhagen (Copenhague København) at 5 mile↑, Amagerbro at 5 mile↑, Inner City at 5 mile↑, Copenhague (copenhague københavn) at 5 mile↑, Frederiksberg at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 04L/22R : 3600 m = 11811 ft
- runway 04R/22L : 3300 m = 10827 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3070 m = 10072 ft
aerial view of Kobenhavn Kastrup
METAR for Kobenhavn Kastrup airport - EKCH
EKCH 222220Z 26004KT 2000 BR OVC002 03/03 Q1027 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Kobenhavn Kastrup Airport (Denmark)
METAR issued by EKCH on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 22:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 33 hours and -1428 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : overcast at 200 ft = 60 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Kobenhavn Kastrup airport - EKCH
EKCH 221707Z 2218/2318 24007KT 4000 BR BKN006 TEMPO 2218/2220 1000 BKN003 BECMG 2220/2222 8000 -RADZ SCT005 BKN010 2222/2304 2500 BKN004 PROB40 2304/2310 0700 FG BKN002 2310/2318
Decoded TAF for Kobenhavn Kastrup Airport (Denmark)
TAF issued by EKCH on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 17:07 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 14 hours and 25 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 20:00 heure UTC
2218/2318 24007KT 4000 BR BKN006
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
broken at 600 ft = 180 m
temporarily from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 20:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2218/2220 1000 BKN003
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
broken at 300 ft = 90 m
becoming from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2220/2222 8000 -RADZ SCT005 BKN010 2222/2304 2500 BKN004
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
light rain drizzle
broken at 400 ft = 120 m scattered clouds at 500 ft = 150 m broken at 1000 ft = 300 m
probability of 40% to have from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 04:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 10:00 heure UTC
PROB40 2304/2310 0700 FG BKN002 2310/2318
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
broken at 200 ft = 60 m
nearest airports to Kobenhavn Kastrup
- for Malmö Bulltofta airport (ESMM) at 16 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Kobenhavn Roskilde airport (EKRK) at 21 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vellinge Airfield airport (ESTT) at 21 mile↑
- for Landskrona Viarp airport (ESML) at 24 mile↑
- for Gronholt airport (EKGH) at 25 mile↑
- for Gørløse Glider Field airport (EKGL) at 25 mile↑
- for Freerslev airport (EKFR) at 25 mile↑
- for Malmo Sturup airport (ESMS) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)