Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hwange airport (Zimbabwe) / OACI FVWN/ IATA HWN
Hwange airport is located close to Hwange, Dahlia at 15 km, Dete at 16 km, Kamativi Mine at 35 km, Hwange at 62 km, Lupane at 89 km, Binga at 117 km, Maamba at 141 km, Kanjonja at 142 km, Victoria Falls at 147 km, Pandamatenga at 147 km,
Altitude for Hwange airport
1080 m = 3543 ft
Runways for Hwange airport
- Runway 08/26 : 4600 m = 15091 ft
Around Hwange airport
- for Hwange Main Camp airport (FVMC) at 13 km↑
- for Mabikwa airport (FVMF) at 55 km↑
- for Hwange Town airport (FVWT) at 61 km↑
- for Deka airport (FVDE) at 68 km↑
- for Milibizi airport (FVML) at 75 km↑
Current weather for for Hwange airport - FVWN
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Dahlia at 15 km, Dete at 16 km, Kamativi Mine at 35 km, Hwange at 62 km, Lupane at 89 km, Binga at 117 km, Maamba at 141 km, Kanjonja at 142 km, Victoria Falls at 147 km, Pandamatenga at 147 km,
METAR for Hwange airport - FVWN
FVWN 280900Z 06003KT 9999 FEW040 27/15 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Hwange Airport (Zimbabwe)
METAR issued by FVWN on Friday 28th of February 2020 at 09:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 204 days and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6.2 sm.
Temperature is 27°C = 81 °F and dew point is 15°C = 59 °F . This correspond to 48% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 hPa = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 60°.
Clouds : Few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Hwange airport - FVWN
NOTAM for Hwange Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)