Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Teruel airport (Spain) / OACI LETL/ IATA TEV
Teruel is located close to Teruel, Cella at 5 mile↑, Celadas at 6 mile↑, Gea de Albarracin at 7 mile↑, Teruel at 7 mile↑, Bezas at 8 mile↑, Villalba Baja at 8 mile↑, Villarquemado at 8 mile↑, Villaspesa at 9 mile↑, Villastar at 9 mile↑, Rubiales at 10 mile↑,
Elevation : 1030 m = 3379 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2825 m = 9268 ft
aerial view of Teruel
METAR for Teruel airport - LETL
LETL 140730Z AUTO VRB01KT CAVOK 20/09 Q1024
Decoded METAR for Teruel Airport (Spain)
METAR issued by LETL on Monday 14th of June 2021 at 07:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 hours and 0 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 mb = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
TAF for Teruel airport - LETL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 119 km↑
NOTAM for Teruel Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Teruel
- for Sotos Cuenca airport (LESS) at 51 mile↑
- for Aeródromo Requena El Rebollar airport (LERE) at 65 mile↑
- for Castellón-Costa Azahar airport (LECH) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Castellon-De-La-Plana El Grao airport (LECN) at 71 mile↑
- for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zaragoza airport (LEZG) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Casa de Los Pinos airport (LEPI) at 98 mile↑
- for Castejon-De-Monegros Huesca airport (LECJ) at 98 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)