Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Teruel airport (Spain) / ICAO LETL/ IATA TEV
Teruel airport (Spain) is located close to Teruel, Cella at 5 mile↑, Celadas at 6 mile↑, Gea de Albarracin at 7 mile↑, Teruel at 7 mile↑, Bezas at 8 mile↑, Villalba Baja at 8 mile↑, Villarquemado at 8 mile↑, Villaspesa at 9 mile↑, Villastar at 9 mile↑, Rubiales at 10 mile↑,
Elevation : 1030 m = 3379 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2825 m = 9268 ft
aerial view of Teruel
METAR for Teruel airport - LETL
LETL 210830Z AUTO 33010KT 9999 OVC019 09/06 Q1025
Decoded METAR for Teruel Airport (Spain)
METAR issued by LETL on Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 08:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 140 hours and -7167 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : overcast at 1900 ft = 580 m.
TAF for Teruel airport - LETL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 119 km↑
VAC for Teruel Airport - LETL
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
nearest airports to Teruel
- for Sotos Cuenca airport (LESS) at 51 mile↑
- for Aeródromo Requena El Rebollar airport (LERE) at 65 mile↑
- for Castellón-Costa Azahar airport (LECH) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Castellon-De-La-Plana El Grao airport (LECN) at 71 mile↑
- for Valencia airport (LEVC) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zaragoza airport (LEZG) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Casa de Los Pinos airport (LEPI) at 98 mile↑
- for Castejon-De-Monegros Huesca airport (LECJ) at 98 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)