Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Dijon Longvic airport (Dijon France) / ICAO LFSD IATA DIJ
Dijon Longvic airport (France) is located close to Dijon, Neuilly-lès-Dijon at 1 mile↑, Ouges at 1 mile↑, Crimolois at 1 mile↑, Sennecey-les-Dijon at 2 mile↑, Longvic at 2 mile↑, Fenay at 3 mile↑, Chevigny-Saint-Sauveur at 3 mile↑, Quetigny at 4 mile↑, Perrigny-les-Dijon at 4 mile↑, Chenôve at 4 mile↑, Saint-Apollinaire at 4 mile↑, Marsannay-la-Cote at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 221 m = 725 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2400 m = 7874 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
aerial view of Dijon Longvic
METAR for Dijon Longvic airport - LFSD
LFSD 241600Z AUTO 18011KT 150V210 9999 FEW029/// BKN098/// ///CB 20/14 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Dijon Longvic Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFSD on Friday, June 24, 2022 at 16:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 hours and 59 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2900 ft = 880 m. broken at 9800 ft = 2990 m.
inability to measure cloud height presence of cumulonimbus ,
TAF for Dijon Longvic airport - LFSD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Dole-Tavaux airport (LFGJ) at 36 km↑
VAC for Dijon Longvic Airport - LFSD
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Neuilly-lès-Dijon
- for Nuits-Saint-Georges airport at 10 mile↑
- for Dijon-Darois airport at 11 mile↑
nearest airports to Dijon Longvic
- for Nuits-Saint-Georges airport (LFGZ) at 10 mile↑
- for Dijon-Darois airport (LFGI) at 11 mile↑
- for Til-Chatel-Veronnes airport (LFET) at 20 mile↑
- for Beaune-Challanges airport (LFGF) at 20 mile↑
- for Dole-Tavaux airport (LFGJ) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pouilly-Maconge airport (LFEP) at 25 mile↑
- for Gray-St-Adrien airport (LFEV) at 27 mile↑
- for Chaumont-La-Vendue airport (LFSY) at 32 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Chalon-Chamforgeuil airport (LFLH) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Semur-En-Auxois airport (LFGQ) at 38 mile↑
- for Saulieu-Liernais airport (LFEW) at 39 mile↑
- for Autun-Bellevue airport (LFQF) at 44 mile↑
- for Lons-Le-Saunier-Courlaoux airport (LFGL) at 45 mile↑
- for Chatillon-Sur-Seine airport (LFQH) at 46 mile↑
- for Besancon-Thise airport (LFSA) at 47 mile↑
- for Besancon-La-Veze airport (LFQM) at 47 mile↑
- for Champagnole-Crotenay airport (LFGX) at 49 mile↑
- for Rolampont airport (LFSU) at 49 mile↑
- for Tournus-Cuisery airport (LFFX) at 49 mile↑
- for Chaumont Semoutiers airport (LFJA) at 57 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)