Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dijon Longvic airport (France) / ICAO LFSD/ IATA DIJ
Dijon Longvic airport (France) is located close to Dijon, Neuilly-lès-Dijon at 1 mile↑, Ouges at 1 mile↑, Crimolois at 1 mile↑, Sennecey-les-Dijon at 2 mile↑, Longvic at 2 mile↑, Fenay at 3 mile↑, Chevigny-Saint-Sauveur at 3 mile↑, Quetigny at 4 mile↑, Perrigny-les-Dijon at 4 mile↑, Chenôve at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 221 m = 725 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2400 m = 7874 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
aerial view of Dijon Longvic
METAR for Dijon Longvic airport - LFSD
LFSD 292130Z AUTO VRB01KT CAVOK 17/12 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Dijon Longvic Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFSD on Thursday 29th of July 2021 at 21:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, issued 20 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 72% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
TAF for Dijon Longvic airport - LFSD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Dole-Tavaux airport (LFGJ) at 36 km↑
VAC for Dijon Longvic Airport - LFSD
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Dijon Longvic Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Declared distances / valid from Saturday 10th of July 2021 at 00:00 to Sunday 10th of October 2021 at 00:00
Q) LFEE/QMDCH/IV/NBO/A /000/999/4716N00506E005
A) LFSD B) 2107100000 C) 2110100000
E) NEW RWY 01/19 DIMENSIONS : 1200 X 23 M
RWY 01 REVISED DECLARED DISTANCES DUE TO RWY REDUCTION :
RWY 01 : TODA = 1200 TORA = 1200 ASDA = 1200 LDA = 1200
RWY 19 REVISED DECLARED DISTANCES DUE TO RWY REDUCTION :
RWY 19 : TODA = 1200 TORA = 1200 ASDA = 1200 LDA = 1200
CREATED: 22 Jun 2021 07:33:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Neuilly-lès-Dijon
- for Nuits-Saint-Georges airport at 10 mile↑
- for Dijon-Darois airport at 11 mile↑
nearest airports to Dijon Longvic
- for Nuits-Saint-Georges airport (LFGZ) at 10 mile↑
- for Dijon-Darois airport (LFGI) at 11 mile↑
- for Til-Chatel-Veronnes airport (LFET) at 20 mile↑
- for Beaune-Challanges airport (LFGF) at 20 mile↑
- for Dole-Tavaux airport (LFGJ) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pouilly-Maconge airport (LFEP) at 25 mile↑
- for Gray-St-Adrien airport (LFEV) at 27 mile↑
- for Chaumont-La-Vendue airport (LFSY) at 32 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)