Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Yenbo airport (Saudi Arabia) / ICAO OEYN/ IATA YNB
Yenbo airport (Saudi Arabia) is located close to Yanbu, Yanbu al Bahr at 4 mile↑, Masāḩilī at 13 mile↑, Madīnat Yanbu‘ aş Şinā‘īyah at 14 mile↑, Badr Hunayn at 52 mile↑, Umm Lajj at 79 mile↑, Sultanah at 99 mile↑, Medina at 100 mile↑, Sīdī Ḩamzah at 101 mile↑, Rabigh at 112 mile↑, Ash Shurayf at 132 mile↑,
Elevation : 8 m = 26 ft
- runway 10/28 : 3210 m = 10531 ft
aerial view of Yenbo
METAR for Yenbo airport - OEYN
OEYN 090100Z 04004KT CAVOK 17/14 Q1012 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Yenbo Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OEYN on Sunday 9th of January 2022 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 400 hours and -23001 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 40°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Yenbo airport - OEYN
OEYN 082300Z 0900/1006 VRB03KT 7000 FEW040 BECMG 0910/0912 18012KT BECMG 0918/0920 34010KT
Decoded TAF for Yenbo Airport (Saudi Arabia)
TAF issued by OEYN on Sunday 9th of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 18 hours and 39 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 10:00 heure UTC
0900/1006 VRB03KT 7000 FEW040
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
becoming from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0910/0912 18012KT
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 180°
becoming from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 20:00 heure TU to Monday 10th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0918/0920 34010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 340°
nearest airports to Yenbo
- for Umm Lejj airport (OEUM) at 84 mile↑
- for Madinah airport (OEMA) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rabigh airport (OERB) at 118 mile↑
- for Wedjh airport (OEWJ) at 173 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jeddah airport (OEJN) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Petroline 10 airport (OEPJ) at 187 mile↑
- for Jeddah Navy airport (OEJF) at 206 mile↑
- for Marsa Alam International airport (HEMA) at 239 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)